who is better to import to uk; mcbub or pandawill?

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi, I'm looking for a new tablet (chinese as I'm on a budget). I would liketo know who's a safer bet...pandawill, mcbub or anyone else who can match or even beat their prices. Who's more reliable,quicker etc. Mcbub use dhl,not sure about pandawill.any info would be much appreciated...ps. I'm in uk if that makes any difference.

Sent from my WM8650 using Android Tablet

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
To be honest I havent ordered from any of them but assuming that both MCbub and Pandavillle will deliver that package in time to the courrier of your choice I would guess that they are equally good at delivering to UK.

I think you should pay more attention to customer support and reliability.

No oofence to Pandaville which I am not familiar with but I would prefer McBub if I was in your situation

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Yeah well my head says mcbub but my pocket says panda..I looked into aliexpress but I hear some horror stories about their so-called suppliers. They seem even cheaper but I want some guarantees as to when,not if it will arrive. I think unless someone comes up with a better price & or better delivery times I will go with mcbub a couple of pounds more for peace of mind seems worth it.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Yeah well my head says mcbub but my pocket says panda..I looked into aliexpress but I hear some horror stories about their so-called suppliers. They seem even cheaper but I want some guarantees as to when,not if it will arrive. I think unless someone comes up with a better price & or better delivery times I will go with mcbub a couple of pounds more for peace of mind seems worth it.

Hi userbe1155, maybe you can take a look at our site. we offer lower price products as pandawill, and we do honest business.:) hope you'll have a good online tablet buying experience! Good luck!

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Bit the bullet and ordered sanei n90 (same as yuandao I think) from mcbub. Now wait & see if they're as good as their word. If anyone already has 1 can they let me know what they're like please.