wi-fi direct

parom

Oct 6, 2011
Is wi-fi direct on Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 or not? I can not find it, althogh ads claims that wi-fi is there. How do I set it up?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Is wi-fi direct on Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 or not? I can not find it, althogh ads claims that wi-fi is there. How do I set it up?

Not sure what you mean by direct. But to find wifi settings go to settings- wireless and you will the options for it

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

parom

Oct 6, 2011
wi-fi direct is the way how to connect two units via wi-fi hardware directly without goingto server. For example my samsug galaxy s2 can search for other devices with wi-fi direct setting and connect to it similar way as bluetooth connection. I do not have tapatalk in my wii seting. You are disconnected from wi-fi modem conection during direct wifi.

TabletPCPro

Aug 15, 2011
Android versions prior to 4.0 do not support Wi-Fi direct. Get ICS, and you can connect to other Wi-Fi devices without using the internet, router, cables, etc.

rubenddsf

May 7, 2012
i have the same problem you have , i can not see the wifi direct opcion...please if you solve the problem tell me how, i will be waiting

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
i have the same problem you have , i can not see the wifi direct opcion...please if you solve the problem tell me how, i will be waiting

Did you read the previous posts? It's not available on the Samsung Galaxy Tab at this point since it's only compatible with Android 4.0.