wireless issue with printing from tablet. samsung note 2014

mysticfalls

May 3, 2014
Hi Everyone

Problem I've got is I can print from my Samsung tablet but my printer has its own wifi connection,so if I'm wanting to print something I have to disconnect t my Internet and connect the printer to my wifi network it's annoying. How can I have the tablet connect to the wifi as well as the printer at the same time.Hope someone can help thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi mysticfalls, congratulations on your new Galaxy Note 2014 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition forum for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

The question that comes to my mind is if the printer is on the same WiFi network and what are you using to do the printing?

Check the l.ink in my signature and it will take you to a page with a link all about WiFi printing. Hope that will help.

mysticfalls

May 3, 2014
If I want to print to my hp printer it disconnect s me from the Internet, I can't print and connect to the Internet at the same time.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
That doesn't sound right at all. Did you read my thread on printing from Android? Is the printer on your local network?

Last edited:

mysticfalls

May 3, 2014
Yeh it's on my local network it's so annoying,if I connect to my hp printer wirless it disconnects my sky Internet so I can't connect and browse the Internet at the same time the tablet is connected to the printer.