WITS A81E MID power-driven by 600MHz ARM Cortex A8 (Nationite MIDnite)

roymattblack

Jul 21, 2010
Looks suspiciously like the Eken m002 (i think)
If it IS, KEEP AWAY!!!!!
I hate to be a harbinger of doom, but there are just too many bad reviews of Eken stuff. (I had one for all of 3 days)
With these things, you really do get what you pay for.
If it is cheap, it's because it IS cheap!!!

Roy.

mindwave

Jul 6, 2010
The WITS A81E MID power-driven by 600MHz ARM Cortex A8 CPU as well as running Windows CE 6.0 operation system on its 7-inch WVGA touchscreen display. The superior technology is also integrated in this MID for example Wi-Fi wireless internet connection along with GPS navigation system(OPTION).
Weight 0.39kg(Battery included)
Size 18×11×1.5CM

Heres my question. I went to their site the day the ZT180 issue broke and could NOT find this or any other 10" Android tablet. Admittedly I havent been back yet, so they may have just taken it down to update their information

BUT, a lot of folks who have reviewed their purchaces online seem pretty happy with it . SO my question is this.: does THIS tablet have the Cortex CPU?

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
It does. Same CPU as the Beagleboard.

Texas Instruments OMAP 3530.

Last edited:

vanlimo

Aug 12, 2010
its nothing like the elken..look at the vido and its runng a cortex A8 TI,,a real one I have one of the frist ones from last year.this is the fastest on the market outside the apple Ipad..and the I pad does not do flash,,this will with the upgrade

Navydragon

May 20, 2010
Also waiting for mine to arrive. Bought from JTshop which is really great because of the free extra battery. Will also post my experience with this tablet soon

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk