Wits A81E or Herotab X5A

toogeeky4u

Oct 23, 2010
Oh wait, I think I get it. The camera faces me on the 70, allowing it to be used for video chat. But, the 43 only has a camera facing away, making it really tricky to use for video chat since I need to see the screen to do so.

Uh oh. Now what do I do. I really wanted the 43 so it'd easily fit in my pocket.

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Sorry, I should have been more specific. I may be jumping to conclusions. Usually then they say just HD Camcorder, there is not any integration for Vid-VOIP

erxlee

Nov 16, 2010
Hey! This is more for gurgle. I'm new to this. You mentioned you had the herotab x5a. Is yours the one with multi-touch gsensor? I'm asking because for the price (merimobiles has it for $149) I thought it seemed like a good price. In your opinion and that price range, is it a good option? I'm looking for something primarily to read pdf ebooks and magazines. Obviously all the other features are awesome as well.

Thanks for any help!

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
I have the basic first/second generation X5A (no G Sensor), The G-Sensor will have either an R or G on the end. I like mine. I leave it at work as my E-Radio, Reader and test device. These units (at least mine is) solidly built. I paid $170USD back in Oct. IF the G Sensor is only $150, I would get it. The Firmware is #157 and other than the community Froyo build, that is th latest GW as of a week ago for it.

BTW: Some people have good luck with MM others not so good. I had good luck.

Best of luck