Wopad just arrived and alreadyhave an issue with the touch screen

zarniwoop

Dec 2, 2010
Hi All,

Just received my Wopad from Merimobiles, turn it on looks very nice, touch screen functions very well for about 30 seconds and then goes nuts, keeps dragging the home screen across and won't let me tap etc, tried entering the calibration section by pressing escape for 3 seconds but it won't access it. I'm about to start researching online for this issue generally but if anyone has any immediate suggestions how to calibrate/fix this I'd appreciate it.

I have a horrible feeling it's going to be a warranty return.... :(

Cheers

Zarniwoop

fergus

Jan 10, 2011
I just got the wopad also and for the most part works fine. I do have some issues with some programs not running but my major concern is a problem with the device freezing on me. i do not see a pattern but every now and then the screen goes funny and the device locks up. anyone else see this problem?

ks2010dk

Jan 17, 2011
I just got the wopad also and for the most part works fine. I do have some issues with some programs not running but my major concern is a problem with the device freezing on me. i do not see a pattern but every now and then the screen goes funny and the device locks up. anyone else see this problem?

I have the same problem when I connect a flash memory or external hdd to the usb port the tablet freeze and I have to hold down the power button to turn it off.