Solar Winds Live Wallpaper
Dolphin Browser HD
Dropcap2 screen capture - must be rooted
Opera Mini

Last edited:

jabby

Apr 22, 2011
Hi all-
New to this site and was wondering if someone would check an app and see if it installs. I am thinking I would like a 7024 but my main use would be as an ereader and Cool Reader is the best I've found. I use it on a Pocketbook IQ 701 but for some reason it won't install on a Cruz T301 (updated to android 2.2).

Here is the APK link:

CoolReader Engine - Browse /CoolReader3/cr3-3.0.45 at SourceForge.net

If anyone is looking for a good ereader check this one out. I like it much better than Aldiko.

Thanks - John

dave52355

Dec 11, 2010
Hi all-
New to this site and was wondering if someone would check an app and see if it installs. I am thinking I would like a 7024 but my main use would be as an ereader and Cool Reader is the best I've found. I use it on a Pocketbook IQ 701 but for some reason it won't install on a Cruz T301 (updated to android 2.2).

Here is the APK link:

CoolReader Engine - Browse /CoolReader3/cr3-3.0.45 at SourceForge.net

If anyone is looking for a good ereader check this one out. I like it much better than Aldiko.

Thanks - John

Yes it works, did not pick up my Kindle books tho

jabby

Apr 22, 2011
Yes it works, did not pick up my Kindle books tho
Thanks Dave,
Cool Reader won't read DRM'd books from Amazon, B&N, Borders or Sony unless you disinfect them (break the encryption). But there are so many good books that are no longer copyrighted, its not likely that I'll run out of reading material.
Regards - John

buffalosaint

Apr 26, 2011
Does anyone know if Skype will work? I'm a newb just ordered mine on Sunday looking forward to seeing what this thing can do.

dave52355

Dec 11, 2010
I could not get Skype w/video to install. It may just of been a bad or outdated apk that I had.

flxrms

Developer
Mar 23, 2011
Guerilla Bob = screen for moving and the Menu touch button for attacking
Air Attack HD
Rage Thunder lite * is working properly using gsensor..but Rage Thunder 2 is not :(

dave52355

Dec 11, 2010
SPB 3D - Works very well and fast! Kind of Pricey
XPlane 9 - Get a little flight time in before the meeting.

Becktemba

May 16, 2011
Any Luck with Google Apps? Skype, Qik, Google Talk, Google Voice?

I've yet to read anyone having success with video chat or voip.

rsnoonan

May 12, 2011
I have installed many apps from market and have had success with most. Was able to get netflix installed and completly functional!! Used modified netflix from xda forums. Biggest remaining problem is with apps that use/need location to work. Have not been able to figure out how to get network location to support location aware apps. Like google maps or weather bug.

beastman

May 8, 2011
I just tried google maps on my GTablet and it worked. I do have my Evo with me and using the same gmail address for both devices. Guess I need to try it with the Evo turned off to see if it will still work.

Sent from my GTablet using Android Tablet Forum

GoldPimp

May 26, 2011
Does anyone have the .apk file for the android forum app? i have been unable to locate it and im sure its right under my nose too so im sorry if i seem to be blind. thanks for the help.

bumskee

Jun 5, 2011
anyone confirm sketchbook mobile express works on 7024? I know someone mentions it only works on native resolution + certain functions requiring multitouch doesn't work.. just curious what exactly those are.. ... appreciate the help!