Xperia Z, Buy or Not?

edap

Dec 12, 2012
I compared it to the Galaxy Tab 3 over the weekend and both tablets both play in different leagues and this is especially evident in the design process. The Sony Xperia Tablet Z has some gratifying features, including its unique design and water-resistant nature. When you show both tablets side by side, the Xperia Z tablet has a sharper resolution, but when at maximum brightness, the Galaxy Tab 3 shines. Furthermore, the Galaxy Tab 3 battery lasts longer and surprisingly takes better photos with a less impressive sensor.
Overall, I found that the Xperia Z tablet is much better device but is also tied in with a higher price. If you’re looking for an elegant and sophisticated tablet, the Xperia Z tablet is definitely for you. If you’re looking for something simple and a device that will get the job done, the Galaxy Tab 3 is the winner. And worst case scenario, if you don’t like either, there is still the Nexus 10 (although still made by Samsung) which is cheaper and definitely more powerful than the Galaxy Tab 3.

pafik

Jan 29, 2012
Hi... Angus66.

->> So, Sony’s Jelly Bean 4.2 upgrade for Xperia Z and Xperia ZL is well underway* – next up, Xperia ZR and Xperia Tablet Z will start receiving 4.2 from early August.
Yesterday you probably saw Google announce the next version of Jelly Bean (Android 4.3) – we’re already getting stuck in and can confirm we’ll make 4.3 available for: Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR, Xperia Tablet Z, Xperia SP and Xperia Z Ultra…
We&#8217;re also looking at uplifting some of our other devices running 4.1 direct to 4.3 <<<-- This for xperia tablet Z. ! I know...... !!!:eek:

Last edited:

pafik

Jan 29, 2012
Hi... edap.

I give to you Sam example with benchmark from my tablet Z xperia...!!!

$2.Screenshots.png The dont go farther.. because that was limit... !!!

$3.Screenshots.png Were is'it you're google nexus 10.... ? :) I dont ewen see you're. Samsung 3 10 ..... ! :p

$1.Screenshots.png :)

$Screenshots.png You dont needed here explication...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

pafik

Jan 29, 2012
Hey.. ! Began yesterday in Belgium rollout update 4.2.2 for SGP - 311 direct from Sony server by wi-fi.
During test, a i have be running in background livewallpaper and second user !!!
Results is better than my first post.
$Screenshot_2013-09-03-23-01-38.png
$Screenshot_2013-09-03-18-09-01.png

Last edited: