Zeam Launcher

tombtroy

Mar 14, 2011
You'll need to use a different app. Use either Handcent SMS or ChompSMS. Then you can apply a text signature to text messages.

rfronz1

Mar 16, 2011
i just installed zeam on my rooted NC.. i was messing with the menu settings and i think i turned on full screen or something and now i can get back to the menu.. any ideas??? thanks

Rob

Music

Feb 5, 2011
It looks like someone has been busy on Zeam, but "minor bug fixes" don't include getting widgets to work...

mechanics200

Mar 30, 2011
I also have a problem removing icons from the first homescreen. If I scroll over on the screen to additional icons they can be removed but the main screen icons when selected never have the trash can appear. Any additional suggestions. The tablet was rooted so I don't know if this caused the problem.

Music

Feb 5, 2011
There is a new version out - 2.9.2 I tried to download it and install, but I get the "problem parsing the file" error. Then I tried copying it directly to a folder on the SD, and got the same problem. Market doesn't have any version of Zeam.

What to do?

Still no widgets, yet...

Music

Feb 5, 2011
Is it possible that Zeam 2.9.2 isn't compatible with Android OS 2.1?

Last edited:

Chaquan

May 13, 2011
Fancy animation looks awesome with the new adw subtype, but will lag smaller rig like Kobe Bryant. It will prolly too far behind on the Droid X, which is why I did not pay for it...