Zenithink ZT180 (Flatpad, WiiPad Neno, Ensopad 4) 10.2" Android 2.1 Tablet

naysses

Nov 8, 2010
How to install/run an application from microsSD card? I mean, the internal storage is only 2Gb but after android OS software leave only 1Gb. I have a 16Gb microSD card... it is possible to run an application from the microSD card without using the rest of the internal 1GB? I know it sounds stupid but every time that I install something it is going to the internal storage instead of going to the 16Gb MicroSd card. I am missing something here? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

shayind4

Nov 22, 2010
How to install/run an application from microsSD card? I mean, the internal storage is only 2Gb but after android OS software leave only 1Gb. I have a 16Gb microSD card... it is possible to run an application from the microSD card without using the rest of the internal 1GB? I know it sounds stupid but every time that I install something it is going to the internal storage instead of going to the 16Gb MicroSd card. I am missing something here? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I am interested in answer to your question. App2sd doesn't work with android 2.1. Any hack available? Any upgrade to android 2.2?

Thanks
Shayind