Did this post help?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SlayerBear

May 30, 2011
As I understand you ask if there are any problems/issues with zip-archives and (reading) pdf-files.

I have had no problems so far. (I have only extracted one zip-archive, bur I have read som pdf:s.)

Bjorn

JeffBaxter

May 30, 2011
As I understand you ask if there are any problems/issues with zip-archives and (reading) pdf-files.

I have had no problems so far. (I have only extracted one zip-archive, bur I have read som pdf:s.)

Bjorn

So do you say that there is no compatibility issue with .pdf files ?

SlayerBear

May 30, 2011
I have only downloaded pdfs from the web and they are very readable with docs to go. Also I have downloaded e-books from the library in sweden and the books are signed in some way (DRM?) and that also works. (I had to register for a Adobe-ID and have a swedish library card.)

``
Bjorn

dhornick

May 12, 2011
I haven't opened any zips but my pdfs work great. In fact, lumiread actually stores them all together if I wanna read them later.

JeffBaxter

May 30, 2011
Can anyone see if there is any issue with the their zip files as I am unable to unzip any file...

jmig

May 11, 2011
I have a question on pdf.

I have several long books on my Iconia. When I open one of them in either Adobe reader or DocsToGo there seems to be no way to jump to a particular page? I have to flip pages until I get where I want to be. Am I missing something? Or, is there a better way?

beastman

May 8, 2011
Using documents to go to read the pdf, press menu, then view? Next press go to page. I just tried using dtg 3 latest update.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

jmig

May 11, 2011
Using documents to go to read the pdf, press menu, then view? Next press go to page. I just tried using dtg 3 latest update.

Thanks! Do I need the paid version of DocsToGo or will the free version work? I have DocsToGo on my Blackberry and never use them. :) So, I haven't upgraded yet.

beastman

May 8, 2011
I honestly don't know. Dtg is currently on sale for $14. I had it on my palm. Different os requires different license. You can try the free version and see, since you are only viewing the file. I have the paid version.