Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Where's Gloria?
I don't know!
That's what I am asking, where is she?
I don't know!
Yes, that is who I am asking about, where is Gloria
I don't know!
I know who she is, I need to know where she is!
I don't know!
Geesh, you are saying you don't know where I don't know is?
I don't know!

Well wherever she is, I will be on VC starting next Wednesday, until March 4 and request she grab the reins.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
She's been logging on lately, hopefully she'll be able to cover for you.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Is this you JB, with one of your bears?

$ForumRunner_20140215_013239.png

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hanger is the 2/15 app.

Use your rope to swing your way through each level! Try not to lose any limbs along the way!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Hanger is the 2/15 app.

Use your rope to swing your way through each level! Try not to lose any limbs along the way!

If you like morbid and gross and games where you get to kill yourself, these are comments made by people that gave it 5 stars. No real permissions, though.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Brain Trivia is the 2/16 app.

Time to test yourself and see just how close to MENSA member status you are! From geography to pop culture and from history to riddles, find out how sharp your brain power is when you test yourself with Brain Trivia Quiz. Hundreds of questions categorized into several different themes ramp up in difficulty. See how far you can get before your brain feels like its about to bust! Brain Trivia Quiz is a must-have brain teaser to wile away time in airports or subways or even in the grocery store line. Challenge yourself to as many or as few questions as you have time for at any moment in the day your score is automatically saved until you play again!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Quick, what fruit is Florida known for? Anyone? Gloria? What animal does pork come from? Whew, these are tough. When the bear wakes up, his brain will be a little groggy. Maybe we can stump him. Also, for no extra charge;

Admob
Adsense
Google Analytics
Facebook
Paypal
Fortumo

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I guess is good for kids!I know the Florida fruit ! :) Pork I don't really know anymore were it comes from....it could be an apple tree genetically altered or something like that, may be this trivia app will give us the right answers!

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Visual Reflexes is the 2/17 app.

Visual Reflexes is a unique game in its genre! It tests your reflexes by stimulating the ability of visual recognition: fundamental to react fast! You can more easily avoid a fall, avoid an obstacle , to perceive a danger, an object to be seized...

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Train Games for Kids is the 2/18 app.

Do your kids love trains? Do your they love zoo animals and puzzles too? Look no further. Train Games for Kids: Zoo Railroad Car Puzzles is a fun animated puzzle game for toddlers, preschoolers, and kids from ages 2 to 6.

The app includes twelve different child and toddler friendly, jigsaw-style puzzles with options to change the number of pieces and remove other helpers. The puzzles start off easy to play and get more challenging- perfect for the little one in your life who loves zoo animals, trains, and puzzles!