APAD w/ Android 2.1 Telechips TCC8902 (Pandawill G10, Wiipad Slim Plus, Haipad M701)

cotang

Sep 9, 2010
Is there a forum that the Haipad people go to to see suggestions? I would like them to change that stupid El telco thing. It bothers me to no end for whatever reason. It would be nice if you can change that....

RodSter

Sep 5, 2010
I just wish they would fix the Market in their ROMS, It ALWAYS stops working after one day and I can't be bothered to always do a Market Fix every time I have to flash these ridiculous updates....

codf4therq

Aug 27, 2010
Just save your market fix as a batch file and run it after every flash. Takes 2 secs and you'll never have another market issue.

juched

Jul 11, 2010
Just save your market fix as a batch file and run it after every flash. Takes 2 secs and you'll never have another market issue.

What is your market fix? Just adb sqlite insert a new androidid from Android emulator?

alextochka

Sep 16, 2010
Hi. After firmware update more applications saves cache in NAND, not in SD card. How it to fix?
For example: Laputa and Aldico not see SD; Dolphin browser with checked "Cache to SD" makes cache on NAND.
FBReader default store in NAND, but settings changeable to SD.
What is WRONG?

codf4therq

Aug 27, 2010
What is your market fix? Just adb sqlite insert a new androidid from Android emulator?
Exactly. Once you generate the ID in the emulator you can use it over and over. There's no need to build a new virtual instance each time you apply it.

codf4therq

Aug 27, 2010
Hi. After firmware update more applications saves cache in NAND, not in SD card. How it to fix?
For example: Laputa and Aldico not see SD; Dolphin browser with checked "Cache to SD" makes cache on NAND.
FBReader default store in NAND, but settings changeable to SD.
What is WRONG?
Its been doing that since the 9/14 build. I guess it makes sense considering some devices won't have a SDCard inserted. I think what we really need is some way to make the flash take up the entire Nand for the rootfs, leaving no space left over.

emveepee

Sep 18, 2010
I installed the 9-18 build and unfortunately it break mpeg-ts playback (for my captured TV recordings) I had #320 which worked well but and can't go back because I don't have this firmware, so does anyone know if #370 is any better for video playback? If not I will just hope for an update. Thanks,

freeder

Aug 20, 2010
I installed the 9-18 build and unfortunately it break mpeg-ts playback (for my captured TV recordings) I had #320 which worked well but and can't go back because I don't have this firmware, so does anyone know if #370 is any better for video playback? If not I will just hope for an update. Thanks,

Been on #370 for about a week now. I don't see any problem on playback. Its good o give it a shot. Good luck.

Sent from my M701 using Tapatalk

emveepee

Sep 18, 2010
Been on #370 for about a week now. I don't see any problem on playback. Its good o give it a shot. Good luck.

Sent from my M701 using Tapatalk

Thanks freeder I will give it a shot. 0918 was my first update and the 4 hour reformat had me biting my nails so I wanted to be sure From what I understand downgrading to #370 might hopefully be faster using the older FWDN.

Last edited:

apadjet13

Aug 20, 2010
according to the Hiapad.net website, the M701 only has a 1600mah battery. i always thought the battery life was quite poor compared to my rockchip apad, but how comes no one else is complaining of poor battery life since these new updates, #97, #98, #121.