Can't Install Apps from Market

danzo

Feb 8, 2012
Hi all,

I just received my Zenithink Tablet C91 today and I am having problems downloading apps from the Android Market. I will log into the market place and browse through all the applications with no problems. I will then try to download an app for example "Skype" and the download will begin, the problem is that the app will not stop downloading. I tried download a smaller app (129kb) and the app was downloading for almost and hour and it would not finish.

If there is anybody who could give me some advice it will be much appreciated.

Thanks

J

jimbo7630

BTW if you have created a google account you should be able to use your PC to visit the Market and initiate the download which will be to your tablet.

danzo

Feb 8, 2012
Thanks for the fast replies. Yes I have created a google account and linked it with my tablet but still no luck. Regards

J

jimbo7630

Yes, but have you tried downloading from your PC? It should say that it will be downloaded to your device shortly. If the tablet is "ON" it should start downloading immediately.

danzo

Feb 8, 2012
From my PC? I'm sorry mate but I'm a complete amateur, how do I do that? When I've tried to download an android market up from my Mac or PC and I log in with my google account that is linked to my android tablet, its says that a google mobile android is not linked to this account? Please help. Thanks

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
Are you trying to download from the market app on your tablet or from "https://market.android.com/apps". It really does make a difference.

Sent from my zt180 using Android Tablet Forum