Change resolution

thomasmc

Aug 25, 2011
Yeah, and I was a node on FidoNet so many years before the Internet was "invented." We had a worldwide network of people communicating electronically, but if you told people about it they thought you were mental. "Communicating through a COMPUTER? Why would you want to do that?? How is that even possible??? If you're using a phone line, why not just pick up the phone and talk to them????" Most people have no imagination. We saw the future, and they thought we were crazy.

Last edited:

pauljulian

Aug 4, 2011
We geeks and the visionaries of any path or occupation are always seen as lunatics... then, such as a certain ex-wife of mine, will ignore the fact that we are right and hope we'll go away.

/big smile

Markatisu

Oct 21, 2011
So did we figure out how to change the resolution? I tried the 3 finger reset but it appears to be the same, for the most part it does not bother me but running Netflix the videos show up as blues and gray

lorenii

May 2, 2011
So did we figure out how to change the resolution? I tried the 3 finger reset but it appears to be the same, for the most part it does not bother me but running Netflix the videos show up as blues and gray

It does the same thing when I visit my own website. SOME (not all) pictures show up as weird colors.

Markatisu

Oct 21, 2011
Not sure if anyone else has used it but I just used LCD Density Changer and changed it to 120 (instead of the default 160) and the tablet looks a lot nicer than when it was at 160

Of course not sure how this will effect other apps/etc but it was neat to be able to do. I saw it added the settings into the build.prop to survive a reboot. So far nothing has had an issue with it.

Last edited:

gjbnh

Dec 10, 2010
Thanks for the tip about LCD Density Changer. Neat program. Unfortunately it did not solve my "number of colors" displayed problem, and I still have not solved the problem, so still looking......