Has Anyone Dealt with ebellking.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernodo

Feb 13, 2012
hi folks, for what this is worth. I tried Ebellking after another Chinese supplier sent me an E pad that stopped working after 2 weeks. I too had reservations. But I have to say service has been good, if slow and not totally clear at times. I ordered the 10 inch tablet, which did eventually arrive, but the wireless connection did not work. So was able to send this back (to the UK, easier and cheaper and quicker for me) for a replacement. The replacement did arrive, form the UK, again eventually. Some 'confusion' in the email exchanges regarding when it would arrive. I suspect this is due to the language difficulties.
I believe these people are trying hard to break into the European market but are having problems, mostly due to language and unfamiliarity with their market. I wrote them a long email with a few pointers about how to improve their service so that they don't get a bad rap on this and other sites. They appreciated my contribution, better than screaming at them.. and advised they planned on making the changes suggested.
For those of you thinking about using these people, or those of you still waiting for your device, I can only say try to be patient, they will eventually come through.
My replacement tablet is working just fine, for the price it is a great product.

ernodo

Feb 13, 2012
I am wondering if the problem is not with the battery. When these devices arrive with the factory settings they have a ten minute sleep time clicked. You need to go into 'settings', then 'about device' I think it is, and change the 'sleep' time from ten minutes to whatever you want I had the same problem till I realised and made the changes.. Try it, it could be as simple as that. Don't have the device here at the moment so cannot walk you through the process today. Good luck

ernodo

Feb 13, 2012
<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); ">I am wondering if the problem is not with the battery. When these devices arrive with the factory settings they have a ten minute sleep time clicked. You need to go into 'settings', then 'about device' I think it is, and change the 'sleep' time from ten minutes to whatever you want I had the same problem till I realised and made the changes.. Try it, it could be as simple as that. Don't have the device here at the moment so cannot walk you through the process today. Good luck</span>

dell

Jan 19, 2012
battery life is not brilliant but should last more than 20 minutes!! @dustysue the latest Zenithink update has flash enabled, still cant get bbciplayer but getting there!!

smpo49

Feb 16, 2012
Hi, ordered a 10.1 flytouch 6 from ebellking on the 9th it arrived today 16th, couldnt fault the delivery, tracking number etc. the only trouble was they tried to pass me off with a v5 clone, just emailed them and asked them if it was a mistake or do I have to raise a dispute with PayPal.... wait and see what happens!!

Dave2012

Feb 23, 2012
Oh Dear... I really wish that as well as finding out every thing about the product, I'd found this web site.

I placed my order for a Zenithink ZT-280 C91 and got the automated email saying,

Thank you for your order from Ebellking. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order

Much to my delight about 7 hours later got another email.

Thank you for your order from Ebellking.You order was dispatched.Once the transaction status is updated,you will received the tracking number from Paypal'email

So I waited a day and a half but didn't get the email from paypal, so I thought I'd send them an email asking if they could send me the tracking number, I got an automated reply to my email saying that they would get back to me within 48 hours.

Well its gone 48 hours and no reply !!

So I've sent a message via their web site contact form as that says a message will be attended to within 24 hours ...hahahahahah

I've also sent another email asking if their company is still in business and if I do not get an answer I will contact paypal

Soooooooooooooooooo .... Can any one pm me the special number to speak directly to the man at ebellking who sorts things out ?

Regards Dave

Last edited:
J

jimbo7630

This was posted by wayne45 last month it is supposedly in shenzen.

"I phone this number +86 1835-7363-664,get an English speeking operator,and friendly customer service." remember to check the time in China before you call!!

Edit: IF it's a mobile number it might well be located in Cardiff!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave2012

Feb 23, 2012
Hi jimbo7630

Thank you for that.

The internettywebby says they are 8 hours ahead of me, so I'll give that a try.

J

jimbo7630

I'm fairly sure that DustySue has a UK number, but haven't seen her around.

Dave2012

Feb 23, 2012
Hi again jimbo7630

Re your edit... well if that number is UK based then they will be getting a very early morning call, lol
(or very late depending how you look at it)

J

jimbo7630

The number is definitely a chinese one but I can't tell if it is a Mobile or Landline, if it's a Mobile then it could be located anywhere!

Dave2012

Feb 23, 2012
Multi language recorded message... 'subscriber is power off'

So either the area has a power cut or its a mobile, so I sent a text :D

Dave2012

Feb 23, 2012
Tried the number every few hours but still the "Subscriber you dialled is power off" message.

I can do no more other than wait a fair amount of 'working days' (to give them enough time to get a replacement for the person who does the emails / answers the phone who may of dropped dead) and then just set the paypal wheels in motion.

I'll update the thread if I hear from them or something happens.

J

jimbo7630

Keep an eye open if/when DustySue comes back, she definitely has "Eric's" uk number.

Status
Not open for further replies.