Has Anyone Dealt with ebellking.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jimbo7630

Waiting to hear from Dustysue, she was supposed to get her tablet yesterday.

dell

Jan 19, 2012
Have been checking every day, really hope DustySue got her tab and everything is ok. Love mine, but as you all know I got it from edigitech after an awful time with Ebellking. I hope she comes back and lets us know how things are.

J

jimbo7630

Actually I think she said Tuesday, so, yesterday. If she got it she's probably too engrossed in getting to know it!

dell

Jan 19, 2012
Actually I think she said Tuesday, so, yesterday. If she got it she's probably too engrossed in getting to know it!

As was I when I got mine!! still toying with the idea of putting it back to Gingerbread for the flash, but loving it!!

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
Hi Guys,
I hadn't forgotten you :) just wanted to bring you up to speed, YAY!!! My "ZEPAD" came, the box was a little tatty but the tablet was safe!
I actually do love it, I am still spending time finding my way around it, I think made worse as I am a Mac user, but unless I win the lottery will never be able to afford an iPad!!! ;)
The screen is lovely and bright, loads of apps!! Genuine Android Market place, although the book that came with it says 2.3 but is actually running 4.0!! Did try looking online for a manual but none available yet, oh well, I suppose I will just have to wing it!!
It is a lovely looking tablet, no dodgy bits, was not very keen on the power adapter, as the UK plug thingy supplied was not very good, but I found a guy on Amazon selling a UK replacement one for £4.99 so all good!
My hubby is now addicted to the Angry Birds Game!!!! :p The only downside is that it wont run BBC iPlayer, it just says that my device is not compatible?

I suppose I could ring Eric if I was really stuck as bless him, he is a nice guy and did say if I had any problems to please ring him and he would help, but I don't want to bother him :rolleyes:

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
Hi Guys, Got my Tablet, been spending time getting to grips with it. It was marked as a gift worth £28, was very appreciative that "Eric" and Ebellking paid the charges for me without a problem. I must admit though I will seriously think twice before ordering from out of the UK again. Been a bit of a worry etc, even though it came right in the end. Phew.

J

jimbo7630

@Dustysue sounds like you got one with ICS as the OS there are or were some problems with ICS and Flash, If BBCiPlayer needs flash that might be the incompatibility thing, I believe they are working on a "fix" so you may not have to wait too long!

Glad you finally got it!

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
Aw bless ya hunni, I will check that out, fingers crossed, I really want iPlayer for "Mrs Brown"!! Then flip me if it wasn't the last episode!! Lol

Thanks for that though, really appreciate it.

macc

Feb 2, 2012
Hi,

Having followed this thread I wanted to let you know that I also ordered from ebellking.

My shiny new ainol Novo 7 Paladin arrived today and I am blown away by how good it is. For £79.99 it is an absolute bargain. I was going to get the Kindle Fire however that is a very bespoke version of Android plus an earlier version and is very much locked into buying content from Amazon.

I ordered my tablet from ebellking on 28th Jan so delivery takes a few days but it is more than worth the wait.

cheers

Paul.

Daichroic

Feb 8, 2012
Hi, My Android Flytouch 3 has just arrived back in China. Post Office has told me it's coming back if someone doesn't collect it soon. It cost me £26 to have it delivered recorded and insured. I too get messages from Eric telling me to "Have a Nice day" After the last one I told him my day won't be nice until I get my money back. It's like a poker game I suppose. Once you're in you have to keep on paying on the chance you may get something back. The tablet was great at first everything seemed to work aside from the GPS which always put me in the middle of the Arctic Ocean. I would have been willing to put up with this as I have a perfectly good LG phone which maps my outdoor walking. However I finally got around to buying a mini HDMI cable and discovered there was no HDMI output, I started to suspect a dud tablet. If there is a phone number for Eric it would certainly be very useful.

davbig

Feb 7, 2012
they are a nightmare! when received, it had chinese only tabs.then it blew up and fused our house due to the remarkably cheap 2 pin adapter plug. sent it back and at first they tried to deny receiving it then when given proof of postage sent us a pic of "cracked screen" saying it was damaged in post and to claim off the PO, so refusing full refund. they have had 2 weeks to show proof of damage to packaging and the very solid box it was sent in which they obviously don't have . total con. X Zhang, Peter and Alex from Egham in Surrey, you should be ashamed

ladriaan

Feb 9, 2012
I bought a 7"tablet from Ebellking for my daughter as a Christmas present. It arrived within 3 weeks of ordering, but is faulty. Battery only lasts 10 - 20minutes at most. It will simply switch off or while you are on a site or in your emails it will simply close all pages and go to the start screen. I have been trying to contact them for weeks now without so much as a reply. I have left reviews on their site but they simply dont post it. I bought through paypal and since I've left it longer than 45 days ( due to ordering early for Christmas and then otnly being able to open for Christmas) I am unable to open a dispute. So my advise would be stay far away as all the reviews are false and they do not have a contact number only an email address which they wont respond to. If you must - use your credit card at least that way you have some protection. I may as well have flushed the money :-(

Brone

Jan 26, 2012
I bought a 7"tablet from Ebellking for my daughter as a Christmas present. It arrived within 3 weeks of ordering, but is faulty. Battery only lasts 10 - 20minutes at most. It will simply switch off or while you are on a site or in your emails it will simply close all pages and go to the start screen. I have been trying to contact them for weeks now without so much as a reply. I have left reviews on their site but they simply dont post it. I bought through paypal and since I've left it longer than 45 days ( due to ordering early for Christmas and then otnly being able to open for Christmas) I am unable to open a dispute. So my advise would be stay far away as all the reviews are false and they do not have a contact number only an email address which they wont respond to. If you must - use your credit card at least that way you have some protection. I may as well have flushed the money :-(
You have have zero protection when buying with credit card, Paypal is the best option to get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.