Has Anyone Dealt with ebellking.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
Had a quick check on Companies House website, Ebellking.com and Ebellking Ltd are NOT registered with them!! Even checked on the WebCheck bit and Ebellking does not show at all!! No surprise there then?

If it's of any use checked my paypal details for the transaction it gives the name as "jianyin xu" email address as "[email protected]" no mention of eBellking!

Last edited:

dell

Jan 19, 2012
Eric emailed me last night saying my money was refunded, I had already had emails telling me that, they are either confused or all called Eric.

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
Just got a letter from Parcelforce, a bill for £20.07, which is £6.57 Import VAT & £13.50 Clearance fee!!!! So I have emailed the idiot who my money was paid to telling him I want a refund of that amount or I will be reporting him to HMRC and also that the so called Zenithink had better be genuine or I would be reporting him & all connected with him to HMRC that they are importing and selling counterfeit goods. See how he likes that one!!!! So Whizzed off now!!!:mad:

Last edited:

wayne45

Jan 28, 2012
Hello dustysue.I know Ebellking are selling genuine Zenithink tablet,which can be upgraded from Zenithink official website,I have done the ROM flash last week.When I place the order,I called their chinese office.The company is registered in China,and most tablets are shiped from China,so you have to pay Import Duty fees.

J

jimbo7630

@ Dustysue If the Import Duty and VAT were only £6.57 then the true value has not been declared and Customs have not opened it but gone by the description declared. HMRC would definitely be interested in pursuing that one but it could land you with further Duty and VAT to pay. VAT alone, on an item worth £139, should be £27.80.

J

jimbo7630

Hello dustysue.I know Ebellking are selling genuine Zenithink tablet,which can be upgraded from Zenithink official website,I have done the ROM flash last week.When I place the order,I called their chinese office.The company is registered in China,and most tablets are shiped from China,so you have to pay Import Duty fees.

Hi wayne45, from which country did you call the Chinese Office, did you immediately get an English speaking operator? and I'm sure Dustysue would be interested in seeing the number that you called.

J

jimbo7630

@wayne45, thanks, I'm sure Dustysue will be pleased to speak to someone friendly there.

Edit: Are you sure that that is not a Mobile rather than a Landline number? the only reason I ask is that a China Mobile/Cellphone could just as easily be located in Cardiff in Wales/UK as in Shenzhen in Guangdong/China

Last edited by a moderator:

Thuggy

Jan 21, 2012
@ Dustysue If the Import Duty and VAT were only £6.57 then the true value has not been declared and Customs have not opened it but gone by the description declared. HMRC would definitely be interested in pursuing that one but it could land you with further Duty and VAT to pay. VAT alone, on an item worth £139, should be £27.80.
when i received my tablet the invoice quoted it was a personal gift and not worth more than £27......

@sue - - yes you can post anything to help....

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
Hi Guys, had an email from "Peter" full of apologies and says that he will refund the £20.07 to me for the charges. (We will see!) He also strongly assures me that they are genuine Zenithink tablets as they are the authority agent of Zenithink in China. So we shall see. :rolleyes:
I would like to thank all you guys for your help and advice through all this it has been great to know that there has been somewhere I could turn and not felt as though I have been wading through this mess on my own. You are all Awesome!:eek:

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
Right guys, had a telephone call from "Eric", he does sound really genuine, he is refunding me my charges. He has apologised for the delays. He has also said that I can contact him at any time if I have any further problems. Am feeling a little easier now. :) It may not be all bad after all.

slimefc

Jan 20, 2012
got my tablet today made up with it. communication with ebellking since chinese new year was superb, were quick enough to complain when things go wrong so i would like to leave positive feedback for the transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.