MID7022 - can't install Adobe Flash

rahzel

Aug 16, 2011
I installed market thanks to nba's post here:http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...t-market-working-7022-without-rooting-17.html

and I tried installing adobe flash 10.3 but it says that it's not compatible with my device. :confused:

---EDIT: nm, I got flash to install using the original posters link in that thread above. nba's market didn't work on my mid7022.

still wondering about DTS audio though.

also, does the mid7022/gingerbread not support DTS audio? when I play mkv files with DTS audio, there's no sound. even my MID7015 played DTS fine.

Last edited:

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Wait so market or flash did not work? If you followed order and restarted should work fine with signed files

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

rahzel

Aug 16, 2011
Yaa, dunno... many apps would say that my device isn't compatible and wouldn't even let me download.
I installed them in order but I forget if I rebooted (I think I did).

Sep 17, 2011
Wait so market or flash did not work? If you followed order and restarted should work fine with signed files

His problem like mine was the second market link added had a new market version that reports every software was incompatible. But when using the OP first linked version (older) it worked without issues.

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Should be using the latest market 3.1.3 every app shows up and those which are incompatible just display a message

tpcamp24

Sep 20, 2011
My 7022 says there is a compatibility issue as well. Is there an older version that we can use (apk or app) and is the 7022 already using adobe? I can play YouTube and Netflix so just curious. Oh, device is unrooted

Last edited:

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
You just install the apk not from market. apktop.com has it or getjar.com

Both free and trusted sites for APKS

rahzel

Aug 16, 2011
My 7022 says there is a compatibility issue as well. Is there an older version that we can use (apk or app) and is the 7022 already using adobe? I can play YouTube and Netflix so just curious. Oh, device is unrooted
You're probably playing mobile youtube videos. You need flash to play youtube desktop videos and of course flash videos.