Miss My Tablet

Frankiepa

Feb 19, 2012
My coby kyros mid 8024 Tablet turns on displays coby word normaley. but instead of displaying android it shows coby then shuts off. Its Been weeks. and nothing. thinking of taking it to
geeksqaud in bestbuy. But I Dont want to pay more than whats it worth.

Frankiepa

Feb 19, 2012
I Reset To Factory. And Cleared SD Card. I Don't Know Much About Computers. Should of Listen To Wife And Not To What I"m Not Sure Of.

Frankiepa

Feb 19, 2012
Forgot To mention. When I Hold Start Button And Menue Button It Displays......upgrade system activated. Then On The Upper Left Corner It Shows...Can Not Find Any Update Image. Press MENU/KEY_VOLUMEUP Key To Init SD Card. Press BACK/KEY_VOLUMEDOWN Key to Cance! Menu/volumeup Start. Init enternal SD Card. Makeing partitions. MMC Init sucessfully. This Mode End. Upgrade Mode2 Checking End. System Shutting Down. 54321 Shut Down.

mharckk

Dec 4, 2011
what u did is just partitioning of the sdcard.try to search here in forum if there is a stock rom for 8024 or u can try the nefarious bread rom for 8024.

Ray50

Apr 24, 2011
I had the same problem (could not get past the Coby screen) and I reloaded the stock rom Firmware. The tablet would then boot. I still had memory errors and many "force close" errors but I would make it to the Home page. I ended up replacing the internal memory micro-SD card and again reloading stock Firmware. I reloaded several apps and it has work normally for a week now. I would start with reloading and stock Firmware and see if the tablet is OK.