7 Inch ePad Android 2.2 Tablet PC with Wi-Fi + 3G Capability - US$ 79.99

Is this tablet same as that:confused:

Sorry bad English:)

Omega

Jun 2, 2011
7 Inch ePad Android 2.2 Tablet PC with Wi-Fi + 3G Capability - US$ 79.99

Is this tablet same as that:confused:

No, is different.

Zixoon have new very nice pearl white case with USB-Host and USB-Device connectors on board, 4400 mAh bigger battery.
and realtek wi-fi module supported 802.11 b/g/n bis 150 Mbit/s with ceramic antenna.
I try it and have stable connection on 20-30 meter distance from base.

Last edited:

jrizal

May 25, 2011
Device have from factory 1.3.1 firmware, it is newer than 1.3.0 based on your link.

Based on most resources on the web it is supposed to have the WM8650 chipset. But from system info it has Zixoon Z78. Which is which?

Mortyroar

Jun 15, 2011
I purchased one as well and am having major issues trying to update from its evaluation version of Flash. It is an Android 2.2 WM8650 and it does have a marketplace but it is not the one everyone else uses, so no flash update. Anyone have an idea as to how to update? When I go to update to 10.1 (which is the one recommended for 2.2), Adobe informs me that it not only is not compatible with that version but also that it is not a recognized device. I am so trying to find a way around this and could really use some help. Thanks

Tiyih

Jun 20, 2011
Hi all.I got my WM8650 this morning. All looks good except wifi connection has been unsuccessful after 2 hours of trying. My laptop & nokia smartphone connected without any problem to the home wifi network. What could be the problem? This is my first android. Would appreciate very much guidance/suggestions from you guys.Device info:Android version: 2.2Kernel version: 2.6.32.9-defaultBuild number : generic-eng 2.2 Froyo ver 1.3.0-20110418.122309

Jun 20, 2011
Hello all i bought my WM8650 last week . After i've read the forum, i can do additional things with my tablet which i couldn't do before. I could not access all the apps in the android app store. But after cleaning the cache in the microsoft framework it showed all apps. unfortunately there is some thing that isn't solved yet. It doesn't seem to recognise with surfing your device is a WM8650. And the youtube app didn't work too. So i removed that app and installed the one which popped up after removing the cache in microsoft framework (thanx bill gates LOL) and that worked just fine :) Just search for Full movies and enjoy the show (with sound!!!) Friendly greeetz Wim from The Netherlands

Tiyih

Jun 20, 2011
Hi all.I got my WM8650 this morning. All looks good except wifi connection has been unsuccessful after 2 hours of trying. My laptop & nokia smartphone connected without any problem to the home wifi network. What could be the problem? This is my first android. Would appreciate very much guidance/suggestions from you guys.Device info:Android version: 2.2Kernel version: 2.6.32.9-defaultBuild number : generic-eng 2.2 Froyo ver 1.3.0-20110418.122309
Hi guys. Update. Manage to get a replacement unit from seller. Works fine now. Thanks.

Mario1DaBoss

Jul 3, 2011
Has anyone been successful in getting a QR code reader for their WM8650 to work? I've tried several, but either they just crash upon launching, or display a video screen of garbage noise.

Yes, I know I can usually find almost any app by using sites that have direct download links, or searching google for apk files, but sometimes I've come across a program that I can only find a link that only has the QR code shown, and I'm stuck.(plus, it would be a lot quicker than having to do all that searching!).
Same here... QR scanners just won't work.

p3k

May 10, 2011
Well I took the plunge and successfully modded my 8" WM8650 via HCH's Uberoid WM8650 1.3.0 HYBRiD HoneyCombMOD v6.1 LiTE ROM... and it was actually quite easy (once I figured out which choice to choose for my tablet... took 5 tried of different ones... mine worked with choice #3) and WOW... much faster touch screen operation, page scrolling, less garbage, android market (haven't tried it yet), overall much better!

I actually ended up using a combination of his newest 6.2 ROM. and the 6.1.. extracted the new android2.2-froyoNEWFONT.tgz font from the 6.2 and plopped it into the 6.1. I tried the 6.2 ROM, and it actually ran a bit slower on my tablet.

Anyway... what was I waiting for anyway [to do it'?!

tatzz

Jul 19, 2011
I have this model its very very slow plus someone please help i caint watch any youtube videos none!!what do i have to do ? Do i need to download software or what this is the lambest tablet on the market but i got it as agift so i might as wellgive it a shot infact i caint watch any videos not just youtube so is this tab missing a program that inabile it to play them please help!!!!

tatzz

Jul 19, 2011
I have the same one it sucks trying to get the wifi conected same problem once you do it not bad but i cant play any videos at all not just youtube none any ideas please help i going nuts