NOOKcolor Owners thread

RASTAVIPER

Feb 21, 2011
Got mine yesterday. Rooted and installed Phiremod-nook-V5.1 (GB). Pretty fast and stable still now. But can't get the Bluetooth to work. Isn't BT supported on phiremod-nook-V5.1?
Yes it does.After some reboots should work fine.
Try also to Fix Permissions.I hope U dont have the 2 items that U want to pair in distance more than 1-2 feets between them.

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010

1hen2ducks

Mar 7, 2011
USB debugging ? How do you do that ?

Oh yeah, Got my NC last night at eight, was rooted and loading apps by ten.

I've never rooted a device before. Thanks Rico and all the NC group. You taught me well.

Now, again, how do I enable USB debugging ? I'm only auto-nootered.

Feel free to PM me about this..

1hen2ducks

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
If you go to nook Color tools/allsettings/development/debbuging should be in the menu just check it and your good to go.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Here!

Another happy Nook Color Costumer. (;

Hi diegoxcastro, to be added to the owner's list you need to modify your signature to include your nook or post a screen shot.

Welcome to the wonderful world of nook.

JillMcD

Apr 29, 2011
View attachment 701

-Matt[/QUOTE]

WOW - Just joined the forum and reading back posts......how in the world did you make your Home Screens like that? I just got the 1.2 update and am anxiously awaiting the new autonooter to come out so I can re-root. Is what you did with your Home Screen something that an average person is capable of?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011

WOW - Just joined the forum and reading back posts......how in the world did you make your Home Screens like that? I just got the 1.2 update and am anxiously awaiting the new autonooter to come out so I can re-root. Is what you did with your Home Screen something that an average person is capable of?[/QUOTE]

Hi Jill all you have too do is download a home launcher from the market once you rooot. Zeam s a popular option.

JP

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
Also to make functional live tiles like in the pic, you will need desktop visualizer from the android market. There are guides around for setting up an android homescreen to look like windows live tiles.

sent from my rooted nook color

ShutterPeep

May 3, 2011
I am sold! I just ordered the Nook Color yesterday and I can't wait to have it in my hands. I don't know where to start reading here it's about to drive me crazy! haha