NowSupplier

sinister1

Dec 6, 2010
I totally agree, FILE NOW, you can always cancel your claim if you get the product, and you are happy with it.

delorre

Feb 8, 2011
hi guys, I'm new to this forum but I feel like I owe nowsupplier this immediate reply.
I ordered the same tablet as the other users in this thread (Samsung Cortex android..) on the 13th of january, which I paid through paypal that very same day. I got a mail confirming my order, so I was anxiously waiting for the trackingnumber

After a week I still hadn't received a trackingnumber so I emailed them but got no response. Nowsupplier has a facebookcommunity so I decided to post there to turn on the pressure on them, and after I did, I got immediate reaction.

Bernard mailed to apologise and explain they were out of stock, but that new tablets would arrive in a couple of days. So I waited 5 days for the trackingnumber. It didn't came in, so I mailed again and threatened to contact paypal to get my money back. Bernard replied to tell me that the white version was out of stock (because there was a scarcecety of the motherboards) but that he could send me a black one if I didn't mind, which I didn't. A few hours later he mailed me again to tell that the factory which assembles the tablets, had just shipped out some white tablets and that nowsupplier would send mine as soon as they would get it. I replied and thanked him for the update.

Another 5 days later I still hadn't gotten my trackingnumber so I ran out of patience and mailed him again telling that I was leaving for 5 days and that if I didn't have the trackingnumber by the time I would be back, I would file a report to paypal. I got an autoreply telling he was out of the office because of the Chinese newyear. I feared the worst but...
To my surprise, I received my tablet today (without ever receiving a trackingnumber). I've already tested it (I'm not a pro so I just installed some stuff and used it to surf the net) and I have to say, it works perfectly. There were no other apps installed so mine is a new one. Surfing goes fast and so far without crashing. Youtube works pretty good (sometimes it takes a while to load the videoscreen but I don't mind), and so does Androidmarket.

Last edited:

irishinvenice

Jan 7, 2011
Just want to give an update on my order. I ordered my tablet on the 12 December, and it arrived last week. (it was the fault of Italian customs for the delay). NowSupplier shipped when they said and I was able to track as they had offered. I am more than happy with the tablet that I received. It is a 10', with Android 2.1. It is fast and smooth, the camera is a bit dark but not bad considering. Overall I am very happy with my experience dealing with NowSupplier.

Lightsky

Jan 17, 2011
There is a tablet from nowsupplier seems pretty beautiful. It's a 9.7 tablet powered by Freescale imx515, running Android 2.2 OS, ...
It's this one, Android 2.2 Tablet powered by Freescale imx515. ... Probably would try.

JBeaver

Feb 2, 2011
:(

Just wasted two months with Nowsupplier.

After all their excuses about shipping delays. I filed Paypal dispute and claim. Finally got my full refund.

Sad thing is, Nowsupplier didn't even try to counter dispute the issue. They just gave up.

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
These people do not give refunds or replace broken units, There are 100s of us chumps out there, that look at their pretty website and all their low price electronics, I had 2 of raysaur's exact tablet do the exact same thing and within 1 hour they were bricks, I paid 20.00 each to send them back with promises through emails just like his after 45 days ,You are so solly charlie! They are continuing to sell same tablet with same problem, they can't miss. Customer returns them and new customer buys them! Go to their face book page and read "Just Others", then go to *************** is a SCAM and read the horror stories! BUYERS BEWARE!! These people have no soul!

JBeaver

Feb 2, 2011
That's exactly how my order looked like. Except I never got a tracking number or my order. They bull****ted me with delays about shipping the item. Then I found this forum, went to Paypal and found out I had 5 days left to dispute.

Went through the dispute and claim. They never even counter dispute my claim. So I got my full refund back. Trying to communicate with these people is a joke.

Dec 16, 2010
Final Update:

Well... after 3 months of getting the run around, receiving a piece of junk tablet (no where near as advertised... slower processor, camera that didn't work, charger fell apart and the list goes on) and sending it back, Paypal refunded my money!

STAY AWAY FROM NOWSUPPLIER AT ALL COSTS!

vireya

Aug 3, 2010
MORAL TO THIS STORY: is to hook your Paypal into American Express, not your bank, so that you can simply cancel the payment via Amex

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I personally have my paypal card setup to a single credit card that I use for all my internet orders. I have had to file a few chargebacks through paypal before. Luckily for me, I've won them all through paypal.

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
Yeah, I learned my lesson a while back when I tried to order something from a different supplier with just my bank account via my card. They refused my card for "security reasons" whatever that means. It took me over a week to get them to cancel the payment. Now I have my card set up through paypal and haven't had an issue since.

Sent from my Huawei Ascend M860 using Android Tablet Forum App

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Fanatastic prices don't mean a thing in China, if the tablets only last 3 hours, My son and I sent back 2 IS00 1413 A8 Cortex Freescale 8" Android 2.2 defective tablets 2months ago to *************** , they got them back in mid February and have sent us over 18 e mails saying they are going to put it on their agenda. What a crock! They stall their customers for 45 days (Paypal Period for refunds)then Customers never get a refund or new replacement, Their reputation on all Android Forums is the worst of all the Shenzhen China Bandits, Do not patronize ***************
This is my opinion! . Check out the Vendor Discussion Section out on this forum before you loose $ 350.00 like me and my son did, USA BUYERS BEWARE!

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
If you value your hard earned money,avoid ***************. They took from Dec. 4th to Jan. 23rd (50 days is crazy!) to ship my son & I , 2 A8 Cortex 2.2 Freescale Tablets $175.00 each, We charged them up, then used them about 2 hours. The next day, we both turned them on and both of them would not launch past Green Android Robot, Reset ,Rebooted,nothing! Still goes to Robot no further, so we send back ($40.00) more. They get them back in 10 days from us, they admit their bricked and will put it on their agenda!
This was Feb 13th, now 45 days later ,still no tablets, still no refund, just a sh%tload of emails from Bernard, please understand we just need little more time, March 24th Bernard states in E mail if I will remove all my neg. posts everywhere, he will paypal me my refund guaranteed by Saturday the 26 th, Guess what ? No paypal , and the last 3 emails to him no answer, so I replaced all posts (I had copied them all to a File) and My mission now that he has screwed me over, is to let all Potential Tablet Buyers to avoid these Master thieves shipping out of Shenzhen, China , They are Scum! Do not Buy Anything from them!

Last edited: