Off-Topic Discussion

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I found you Spider. ..nice boots, great scarf and I love the makes-up!:)

Samsung Galaxy Note

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1328079184607.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1328079184607.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 173

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I found you Spider. ..nice boots, great scarf and I love the makes-up!:)

That's me all right, I'm surprised you recognized me. If they had only waited until yesterday, I might have gone swimming with the rest of them. We had a high of 57°. A year ago, I had 5' snow drifts up against the doors and windows of the house. There's something crazy going on, but I'm loving it.:cool:

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
That's me all right, I'm surprised you recognized me. If they had only waited until yesterday, I might have gone swimming with the rest of them. We had a high of 57°. A year ago, I had 5' snow drifts up against the doors and windows of the house. There's something crazy going on, but I'm loving it.:cool:

Can you believe this weather it's nuts! Everyone is just waiting for the shoe to drop! I hope it doesn't slam us with a vengeance later. Oh buy the way black looks good on you! Lol!! And Gloria you are just wrong! 8)

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Gloria, I just noticed you've got 1,000 posts. You've been busy.:cool: Congratulations!

Thank you.. .not much help though from my side, just a lot of talking and entertaining!

Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Now I know spider ....I don't really regret paying a couple of dollars more than that, because I don't have the contract with AT&T. :)

Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Can you believe this weather it's nuts! Everyone is just waiting for the shoe to drop! I hope it doesn't slam us with a vengeance later. Oh buy the way black looks good on you! Lol!! And Gloria you are just wrong! 8)

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

Me. .wrong. ..never! :) Wrong about what ?

Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
@Gloria, You probably already know, AT&T officially announced they'll have the Galaxy Note on 2/19/12 for $299 with a 2 year contract.

Let me go tell everybody on my thread, thank you spider!

Samsung Galaxy Note

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Kinda related to the discussion, okay, maybe not even a little bit, but can you have satellite without phone?

I may have asked this before, but do bluetooth headphones work on tablets?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
If satellite means WiFi, yes. The 3G/4G would come in handy when you're out of range of any WiFi.
Bluetooth works fine for tablets that have it. (Headphones, keyboards etc.)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I believe that most of the smartphones have blutooth ...my note does, but my note has everything one can ask for! :) And as Spider said you can use this phones with WiFi, but even if you plan to use WiFi to browse, your provider will charge you a minimum of $ 30 for data on the top of the 50 for service. The only way out is an unlocked phone with SIM card so you can use the $50 card from AT&T or t mobile that gives you data for Internet access as well. That's why I got my note unlocked, I use it manly on WiFi .

Samsung Galaxy Note

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
The Sony S and the Acer A100 both have bluetooth. Bluetooth headphones/earbuds can get pretty expensive. I wanted to make sure they work with the tablets.

I do not have a cell phone. Do not want a cell phone. But I wouldn't mind paying a reasonable monthly fee for just the 3G/4G service, if it is possible to get it externally. :)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
If you mean for your Sony I believe it doesn't have a SIM CARD.,you could get a hotspot .I have the one from verizon,4g very nice. Sprint 4g I read its not that great in a lot of states and I don't think they have a hotspot device. AT&T does, I think and good 4g coverage. Every company charges the same: $50 per 5 gb of data, not that bad.

Samsung Galaxy Note