Paid ROM development/tweaking

adabada

May 8, 2011
Hello,

Could anyone point me in the right direction as to where to find people/companies working on android ROM customization/development?

I'm building a prototype using the Coby Kyros 7015 tablet and I need bluetooth support, so I'm looking for a way to add BT connectivity using the USB ports on the device.

My company is very small (one guy operation actually), so I'm not able to pay thousands of dollars for this, but I'm willing to invest some money to get this done, perhaps setting up some sort of crowd funding project.

Either way (privately or crowd funding), the end result will be open sourced so every owner of this tablet can benefit from BT connectivity.

Thanks

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
img_auto06.gif

The CPU support it. Software and Generic BT USB device along BT app would be needed.

Make a inquire with LonPad who make the Kyros 7015.

adabada

May 8, 2011
what?

If the chipset supports it, there is usb connectivity and under the hood there is a linux running the show, it should be doable to add BT drivers to the Kyros... I just can't find a way to do it, or someone willing to do it..

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
What generic BT did you use. I have one here that works on all of them.

adabada

May 8, 2011
What generic BT did you use. I have one here that works on all of them.

By generic BT you meant the usb dongle? If so, I've tested with almost all that I could find, from asus, trendnet, dblink, those chinese ones, argus, targus, etc...

Would you care to share your solution?