Rockchip 7 inch Android Tablet - Apad iRobot (Moonse E7001)

davemon

Apr 20, 2010
no tracking number yet but Ebay shows my tablet was shipped on 4/20 !!!
ordered and paid for it on 4/12...

Send message to the seller to ask for the tracking number, or just chargeback in PayPal if you don't really receive it. :rolleyes:

Ok, sent a message asking for a tracking number and here's what I got:
Dear buyer,

Thanks very much for your shopping with us. So sorry there arise some mistakes in our Ebay system. We have changed the shipping status. We have to say very very sorry the tablet has not been shipped yet. We got information from our supplier, they are experiencing trouble with the last assembly of the whole component. And the tablet would be available till at the end of this week. We do apologize about that, and honestly we are as anxious as you to receive the tablet. Sincerely hoping you can show understanding on this matter. We usually ship the parcel via Hongkong Post. Due to our delaying shipping, we'll change the shipping way into EMS(Worldwide Express Mail Service), its delivery time would be faster. And the tracking number will be told you once the parcel is shipped. And we do hope you would be so kind not to leave negative feedback or make dispute to us, we?d be very grateful for any assistance you can give us!
Thanks again for your help and cooperation! And we'd like to say awful sorry if there is any inconvenience caused. Regards, Lfsh

So as you can see it hasn't shipped yet. At this point I think I'm going to give them another week or two...it seems like everyone is experiencing delays getting these things so chances are if I cancel and order somewhere else it'll take even longer...I will post another update when the item ships for real and I get a tracking number....

Dave

Apr 14, 2010
the lifenghsehai guy or whoever i ordered from's feedback had a weird comment.

someone left a negative feedback comment saying "item never shipped"

then a day later the user updated his coment saying "good communication, tracking number recieved"

????????

did they see that then ship it out? do i need to leave negative feedback too so they send mine??

permaspooked

Apr 10, 2010
Ask for a refund first see what that brings. I have personally given up on this item for now. When i start seing positive feedback on ebay. I will buy one.

davemon

Apr 20, 2010
I'm just gonna wait a week or so, they've gotta be getting them in soon....one thing I have done in the mean time is downloaded this Live Android ISO and started messing with it a little, have never used an Android device, just an iPhone...this lets you burn the ISO to CD then you can boot off the CD into Android. It's been a good way to get a little familiar with it...

Downloads

phone*guy

Apr 29, 2010
So after fooling around with a few eBay vendors I finally got my Midfans Tpad this afternoon. I'm having some charging issues with it and have been swapping EM's with both the eBay seller and Midfans. I'll post again after I get it charged.

phone*guy

Apr 29, 2010
Just got off the phone with the seller...This unit is DOA...Wont charge. The seller ( Fadachi1969 ) seems like a good guy and says he's going to replace the unit right away...I'll send this one back tomorrow....I'm really bummed out was looking forward to playing with a new toy all weekend! Oh well.....

Apr 14, 2010
i gave up too. i asked for a refund which they gave back kindly. ill wait till the product is out and some reviews are out. i tried to jump on this product first but it seemed like only 10 were ever made.

deepg

May 1, 2010
Okay so I am new to this forum but I am also anxious about getting my hands on an Android Pad.

I've been following everyone's trials and tribulations in using EBay so I have to ask whether anyone else considered buying direct themselves (ie. sample product) from manufacturers?

Another idea is trying one of the many drop shippers listed on sites like EC21 or Alibaba. I am not trying to promote anyone I am just wondering why go through the hassles of a middle man when many accept Paypal.

I am honestly considering going this route, if anyone has any feedback or experience I'd really appreciate it.

KingDani

May 1, 2010
wow this is a great website.
well i have bought mine from this guy:
eBay My World - modelkingdom2009
as you see , it is touted as a top seller.but that doesnt say much these days about people on ebay does it?
i bought the cheaper eken model :
Google Android 7" notebook Netbook Tablet PC UMPC MID on eBay (end time 29-Apr-10 17:23:51 BST)
which seems to be market ready, since it was quick-reviewed by a couple different websites. there is still nothing on the midfan/moonse/whatever rebrand name it has. nothing , except for some pics with the device not even showing the main display. and no one seen the OS to be working. i am saying this , because it seems the devices they make in china , are having troubles with Android implementations. many of them use Telechip or Rockchips , and they are at their very early stages with android.

anyway , i have won the auction on this on Thursday, paid immediately and have not heard anything back yet. i assume it's because the seller doesn't have it at hand. i mainly chose this one, and accepted extra shipping costs to have it as speedy as possible.
i give them until the end of monday to report back and then i'm gonna file a report, should i do it on ebay or paypal?
cheers