[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

tlmax

Sep 5, 2012
dzonikg...
You only think about yourself and i only ask from asturel.. ok? not from you.. please don't reply for others massages.. i only ask a favour from asturel. not from you.. stay away.. if asturel can't he will tell. but not you.. this is asturels' build.. not yours.. we are helpers and asturel build this for us who concern about this new mod...

alien302

Oct 17, 2011
Hi Asturel
New lock screen is nice , but cant enable wifi on latest build.

Think I found out why wifi is not working , from logcat : E/WifiHW ( 305): Cannot open "/system/etc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf": No such file or directory.

Last edited:

abunajmi

Sep 24, 2012
Thanks Asturel, your CM 10 is quite goods and now works on my ideos slim 201u , but i have got little question when using google text to speech engine is always comes up with error "google text to speech stop" , how to fix it ?...thanks

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
tlmax said:
dzonikg...
You only think about yourself and i only ask from asturel.. ok? not from you.. please don't reply for others massages.. i only ask a favour from asturel. not from you.. stay away.. if asturel can't he will tell. but not you.. this is asturels' build.. not yours.. we are helpers and asturel build this for us who concern about this new mod...

You are most boring person here ..and about camera asturel has write you in a first post

asturel

Sep 23, 2011
in cm-10-20120924-EXPERIMENTAL-s7-asturel.zip wifi still not working

also , sometimes the buttons are lighting

sound solved with a headphones or a 3.5 jack put it " in and out ". after that I have the sound .

why always is asking me permission in superuser ?

some reason the wpa_supplicant.conf isnt autocopied anymore.. and i didnt checked it, sorry, but its easy to fix: Goo.im Downloads - Browsing wifi

superuser: its a common bug in cm10, will be fixed in the next few days (i think)

zedda91

Sep 24, 2012
hy guys... I have a huawei ideos s7 slim 201u. I have a problem with the recovery and the tablet... actually, after a hard reset, my tablet is a wonderful brick!!! because there was a problem with "installation wizard"... the actually recovery 2.5.1.8 work, but i can't access to internal memory for placing a new rom...and i can't install a new rom from external sd card... i have geeksu recovery and the recovery of asturel doesn't work... can you help me???

sorry for my english

Timeline

Jan 6, 2012
Last edited:
Sep 24, 2012
appologize for my maybe basic question...but i hardly able to use tablet ui on 160 lcd set....the image is like below. and the mapping is always in the right area. unless i change it into 120.... i saw in the whole post keep answering the same question. but honestly. i dont understand....can you please explain the step in a very simple way....btw thanks i always follow your update since the beginning and no bug occurred to me its 90percent perfect. you are the best

$ForumRunner_20120925_004619.png

$ForumRunner_20120925_004619.png

Timeline

Jan 6, 2012
where is about hardware decoding? i read only the first page and there was nothing about decoding..

+1 me too :confused:

Maybe you should try this one developer.qualcomm.com/mobile-development/mobile-technologies/gaming-graphics-optimization-adreno/tools-and-resources

Or this developer.qualcomm.com/mobile-development/mobile-technologies/multimedia-optimization/tools-and-resources

Or another one play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inisoft.mediaplayer.a&hl=en
But I'm not sure can be work.