[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
kalya said:
how can I know if this is functional ?

If you read this forum I allready test it few pages back..it is working but I thing that is allready all doing with out cpy ans with out that "hack"

Timeline

Jan 6, 2012
Paranoid android how do you change dpi?

WiFi dosen't work.

For cm10 if wifi doesn't work please download wpa_supplicant.conf from here
Goo.im Downloads - Browsing wifi

Follow instruction or get Root explorer from any market, copy file wpa_supplicant.conf to folder /system/etc/wifi/ Make sure you change ro to rw for remount system, or you can't paste this file cause system is read only. And last don't forget to change permission to rw-r-r, see other permission near this file for example. If you finish, don't forget to change mount system to ro again, exit root explorer and then restart your slim.

Last edited:

Timeline

Jan 6, 2012
Anyone know how to get Play Store fully working? I cannot download simple apps like for example Drag Racing... The same on both CMs. Even Gmail app isn't shown.

For an application that is installed can be read in play store, the screen should use 120dpi or 160dpi.
To change the display into tablet mode can wear between 128dpi to 120dpi, but for a good standard is to wear 120dpi.

Last edited:

Timeline

Jan 6, 2012
Thanks Asturel, your CM 10 is quite goods and now works on my ideos slim 201u , but i have got little question when using google text to speech engine is always comes up with error "google text to speech stop" , how to fix it ?...thanks

Try S-Voice applications have samsung galaxy S3, I've tried and successfully works, cool application and very helpful for people who are lazy writing and lazy pointing at the screen. Check here. Latest S-Voice APK (TESTED ON CM09 & S3 TW ROM) - xda-developers

PS. Before you install S-Voice.apk, don't forget to backup files VoiceSearch.apk VoiceDialer.apk that is inside the folder /system / app /, to keep unwanted things, and then delete both of files, you just paste the S-Voice.apk in the same folder, don't forget to change permissions this file to rw-r-r and restart your slim or before restarted you can try to install S-Voice first then doing restart. You can use Root Explorer to do it this way. If you do not understand, try searching from the web or view a video tutorial on youtube. Cheers.

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
asturel said:
updated the PA rom with goodoane tweaks, thanks! it should fully working now

I installed paranoid ..and works very good..on first boot it gives boot loop but after restarting boots normally ..I had a problem setting APN (always would get off the screen) but in the end it worked..everything else works for what I see.

LBJWDEBSH

Oct 13, 2011
Hello relax, do not be moody and sulky. Try reading page 44 posts @ Timeline and page 47 posts @ kefir1992. If yours S7 Slim, could definitely have a new face ICS or JB, view similar to Huawei MediaPad official. And as asturel said DONT FORGET TO WIPE ! NO WIPE NO SHINE ! Good luck!:cool:

ei timeline how r u??

whats new in paranoid??

and is the instalation process the same with cm 10?? i'll try this rom next week

LBJWDEBSH

Oct 13, 2011
I installed paranoid ..and works very good..on first boot it gives boot loop but after restarting boots normally ..I had a problem setting APN (always would get off the screen) but in the end it worked..everything else works for what I see.

ei mate does the camera is working now mate??

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
I think that paranoid settings does not work fully..changing system ui or dpi and then restarting gives me a bootloop so I have to reflash it..maybe someone else can comfirm it
On othet hand changing ui or dpi for individual apps works exelent..can get youtube app in tablet 3D desktop with few clicks.

Last edited: