[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
READ ME: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...ance/6368-forum-rules-guidelines-conduct.html

Highlights:

Personal attacks (Flaming, Name Calling) on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.

Please remember The Golden Rule: Treat others as you wish to be treated

Further insults will not be tolerated.

Further insults were not tolerated. This thread has been "sanitized" to remove all violations and replies quoting those violations of the forum rules.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Does anyone know if i can format my internal SDcard with gparted???

I am not familiar with this tablet, but on all my tablets and android phones, I format sdcard and partition sdcard via gparted

Never mind I need glasses, lol you said internal SDcard, you could but you wont be able to use it.

Last edited:

LBJWDEBSH

Oct 13, 2011
If you want just tablet ui its stable(install from cm10 with out wiping anyhing) ..but phablet don't work jet ..at least for me(changing to phablet give me a bootloop after restarting)

i want to confirm this:
so ryt now im on cm10 so if i want to install paranoid rom i will not wipe anything i will go directly into install from sd card ryt?? do i need to install the gaps again??

on cm 10 what kind of ui it is using??

and also i was browsing play store.. i saw cm 10 themes i download one but when i try to apply it

settings themes i select the theme but a message pops out and said error something..

there any cm10 themes compatible in our slim

LBJWDEBSH

Oct 13, 2011
sys.mem.max_hidden_apps for whose who want to limit max apps
Gerrit Code Review

(it isnt in current builds yet, and im not at home for the next 3-4 days..I dont have highend pc around either)

ei mate how can i apply this what programs or apps will i use?

thanks on your devlopment on our slim mate THANK YOU AND CHEERS

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
LBJWDEBSH said:
i want to confirm this:
so ryt now im on cm10 so if i want to install paranoid rom i will not wipe anything i will go directly into install from sd card ryt?? do i need to install the gaps again??

on cm 10 what kind of ui it is using??

and also i was browsing play store.. i saw cm 10 themes i download one but when i try to apply it

settings themes i select the theme but a message pops out and said error something..

there any cm10 themes compatible in our slim

I always copy gapps in rom zip before i flash zip so i dont now do you need or not..try..if cant then flash gapps after

CM10 use UI like nexus 7 tablet.

HrBingR

Sep 18, 2012
Is it normal for paranoid to show the paranoid icon while booting and then flashing white every few seconds? Like it shows the animated paranoid boot animation, then flashes white, then boot anim, then white etc...

First boot by the way. Been doing this for the past 15 min or so. S7 Slim, all CM9 and CM10 has worked so far. Cleared cache and did a format.

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
HrBingR said:
Is it normal for paranoid to show the paranoid icon while booting and then flashing white every few seconds? Like it shows the animated paranoid boot animation, then flashes white, then boot anim, then white etc...

First boot by the way. Been doing this for the past 15 min or so. S7 Slim, all CM9 and CM10 has worked so far. Cleared cache and did a format.

It will boot after second booting(remove battery to restart) ..i allready write what issues i found..i cant change system UI to other .

LBJWDEBSH

Oct 13, 2011
I always copy gapps in rom zip before i flash zip so i dont now do you need or not..try..if cant then flash gapps after

CM10 use UI like nexus 7 tablet.

thanks ei mate u dont answer my question

if im on cm10 and i want to install paranoid i dont need to wipe ryt??

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
LBJWDEBSH said:
thanks ei mate u dont answer my question

if im on cm10 and i want to install paranoid i dont need to wipe ryt??

You dont need

i use CM10 from 18.9 because wifi tehtering work.. i cant get on newer versions wifi tehtering to work and i need it .

Last edited:

turai

Sep 29, 2012
I have a serious problem with this rom, btw I'm satisfired :)
Connect to PC..ok, copy files..ok, then I unmount storage and files are not on the tablet. Copying via SMB is fine, so the FS is writable, but this method is slow as hell. Anyone got a solution?

PerGert

Aug 30, 2012
Connect to PC..ok, copy files..ok, then I unmount storage and files are not on the tablet. Copying via SMB is fine, so the FS is writable, but this method is slow as hell. Anyone got a solution?
Maybe its a problem with a software on tablet which don't refresh properly? I personally use Android Commander to copy files to slim and for example gallery don't see this files - database refresh is needed.

It looks like bootanim is corrupted or rom is not properly loading it - minor issue :p

Does anyone know if i can format my internal SDcard with gparted???
Probably yes but it's better and safer to use recovery.

It seems the wifi back to the old problem, enable, disable, and then cannot enalbe again in the leatest version, cm10_0925. S7_slim, 201
Yes, i'm also having this problem. Sometimes s7 restarts itself when trying to turn on wifi. I'm using latest CM10 (cm-10-20120926_v2)

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
PerGert said:
Yes, i'm also having this problem. Sometimes s7 restarts itself when trying to turn on WiFi. I'm using latest CM10 (cm-10-20120926_v2)
I am using from 18.9..i found that wifi works better before wifi fix ..there is no way make WiFi tethering work on 26_2 (it restart device no matter option i choose) and on 18.9 it works (if want turn on restart helps but much better then not working at all on 26_2) ..my mine internet is over 3G so can not live with out tehtering.Paranoid same wifi fix so no tethering and on paranoid.

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
Paranoid 2.16 wifi tehtering now work..changing ui same problem.

New CM10 from 1.10... i was hoping that you removed that wifi fix that did not fix nothing but broke wifi tehtering but i guess no so back to old version from 15 days ago.

Last edited: