[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

jkomuves

Oct 23, 2011
Has anyone flashed the latest update???
Mine aborted flashing. v0926 and 0926 v2 :(

It did it with v0923 too.
I am confused.
I flashed asturel's recovery v6.1.0.4. I wiped everything, and tried to flash the ROM. It seems to start ok, but after 2 seconds it goes back to recovery menu.
When i press reboot system, it boots back to v0925 that I had until now and was the first rom I flashed on top of the official.

Any suggestions.???

I installed it without problem... (and set it to tablet format)

$screenshot2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

shawn1968

Sep 26, 2012
This is very strange. I used the same recovery, the same version and no success. I will try another time but i will delete all the files from the internal sdcard and leave only the rom zip and gapps zip. Let's hope that this will do the trick.

jkomuves

Oct 23, 2011
how did you set the notifications bar?

adb pull /system/build.prop

edit build.prop:

ro.sf.lcd_density=160 to ro.sf.lcd_density=120
smallestScreenWidthDp=0
forcetabletUI=0

to

smallestScreenWidthDp=721
forcetabletUI=1

and

adb push build.prop /sdcard/ && adb remount rw && adb shell "cat /sdcard/build.prop > /system/build.prop && reboot"

(copyright by Asturel)

PS. under Windows do not use the Notepad, use the Notepad++!

Last edited:

jkomuves

Oct 23, 2011
if you want to install the new update do i need to start all over again??-(i mean u have to download again astruel's recovery?? or just wipe data,cache,dalvik-cache, then install sd??

You need install the downloaded recovery.img. First load the tablet to fastboot mode (via adb: adb reboot-recovery) and install recovery.img:

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

and after the image flashed

fastboot reboot

for normal boot.

If you want to install normal update then not needed wipe, maybe cache, dalvik-cache and all of your applications and settings keep untouched.

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
LBJWDEBSH said:
if you want to install the new update do i need to start all over again??-(i mean u have to download again astruel's recovery?? or just wipe data,cache,dalvik-cache, then install sd??
No you dont..just wipe all and before that backup apps and data with titanium backup.

But if you have CM10 and instaling again CM10 you dont need to wipe anything..just install zip.

LBJWDEBSH

Oct 13, 2011
No you dont..just wipe all and before that backup apps and data with titanium backup.

But if you have CM10 and instaling again CM10 you dont need to wipe anything..just install zip.

thanks mate thanks for your answer.. is the pranoid rom already stable i mean the features has no bug i mean the tablet ui is working?? because the tablet ui looks great..

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
LBJWDEBSH said:
thanks mate thanks for your answer.. is the pranoid rom already stable i mean the features has no bug i mean the tablet ui is working?? because the tablet ui looks great..

If you want just tablet ui its stable(install from cm10 with out wiping anyhing) ..but phablet don't work jet ..at least for me(changing to phablet give me a bootloop after restarting)

Last edited: