[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

lzzmn

Sep 29, 2011
Hi,
It seems the wifi back to the old problem, enable, disable, and then cannot enalbe again in the leatest version, cm10_0925. S7_slim, 201

shawn1968

Sep 26, 2012
Hi,
It seems the wifi back to the old problem, enable, disable, and then cannot enalbe again in the leatest version, cm10_0925. S7_slim, 201
I, too, have installed the latest version and when I connect S7 to the computer via USB, WiFi disappears. It can only be reactivated by rebooting the device.

shawn1968

Sep 26, 2012
@asturel
Keep up the great work.
I would like you to clarify one issue. The updates that you post every day are new roms (and so I have to do the procedure from the start) or are they just updates and my devise will recognize them as such and only update the built and have no effect on the installed apps and personal modifications???

Also there is a strange issue. For some reason my internal storage is named sdcard0 and the external sd is named sdcard1, resulting the computer recognizing only the external sd $Screenshot_2012-09-27-00-05-54.png

Last edited:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
READ ME: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...ance/6368-forum-rules-guidelines-conduct.html

Highlights:

Personal attacks (Flaming, Name Calling) on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.

Please remember The Golden Rule: Treat others as you wish to be treated

Further insults will not be tolerated.

LBJWDEBSH

Oct 13, 2011
Now it happened overnight while charging.View attachment 8254

well it happned to me just power off ur tablet then open it again and it will be okay again

guys do u encounter battery problems??

may ideos s7 slim cm10 just last for 12 hours without doing anything is there a solution on my problem??

ei astruel can u create a rom for alcatel glory 918n thanks( hihihihihihi)

shawn1968

Sep 26, 2012
Here is my error log file. Maybe you can make something out of it

Attachments

• $Log_2012-9-27_11-19-13.txt
    13.4 KB · Views: 550

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
LBJWDEBSH said:
well it happned to me just power off ur tablet then open it again and it will be okay again

guys do u encounter battery problems??

may ideos s7 slim cm10 just last for 12 hours without doing anything is there a solution on my problem??

ei astruel can u create a rom for alcatel glory 918n thanks( hihihihihihi)

Enter battery stast and see what is draining your battery..when I don't use it is falling 1% in hour ..I use in developer options "set maximum background process to 3"

LBJWDEBSH

Oct 13, 2011
Enter battery stast and see what is draining your battery..when I don't use it is falling 1% in hour ..I use in developer options "set maximum background process to 3"

that is what is happneing to me 1% every hour..

what rom are u using now mate ?? still the cm10 or the paranoid rom??

OT:ei mate how can i create my own custom rom?? i want to create a custom rom for ALCATEL 918N GLORY X

Last edited:

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
LBJWDEBSH said:
that is what is happneing to me 1% every hour..

what rom are u using now mate ?? still the cm10 or the paranoid rom??

1% every hour is normal..what did you thing that it can work with out using battery?Also when i dont use i turn on airplane mode because i use 3g and leaving connection On is off course using a lot of battery.

I use CM10 and testing paranoid..if you want tablet UI then use paranoid...everything work like on CM10 with more options and off course tablet ui...i wanted phablet but changin ui to phablet give a bootloop on reset..when that bug is fixed i will use paranoid because i dont like tablet ui 2 much.

Last edited:

LBJWDEBSH

Oct 13, 2011
1% every hour is normal..what did you thing that it can work with out using battery?Also when i dont use i turn on airplane mode because i use 3g and leaving connection On is off course using a lot of battery.

I use CM10 and testing paranoid..if you want tablet UI then use paranoid...everything work like on CM10 with more options and off course tablet ui...i wanted phablet but changin ui to phablet give a bootloop on reset..when that bug is fixed i will use paranoid because i dont like tablet ui 2 much.

so what does the tablet ui can do?? and what is phablet??

shawn1968

Sep 26, 2012
Has anyone flashed the latest update???
Mine aborted flashing. v0926 and 0926 v2 :(

It did it with v0923 too.
I am confused.
I flashed asturel's recovery v6.1.0.4. I wiped everything, and tried to flash the ROM. It seems to start ok, but after 2 seconds it goes back to recovery menu.
When i press reboot system, it boots back to v0925 that I had until now and was the first rom I flashed on top of the official.

Any suggestions.???

Last edited: