[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

asturel

Sep 23, 2011
HD2 roms have better drivers for GPU and they have hardware acceleration so system is more fluid and snappier and i think that you can use kernel from HD2 roms to try and enable camera... its just a sugestion and an idea,i dont mean to ofend you or make you to do something that you dont wanna do... :) ...just trying to contribute and help somehow :) ...if you need someone to test roms just send me link for download,my S7 is ready for experiments and im flashing addict so bring it on! :D :D :D ...cheers and greets from Serbia :)

it wont work, and the gpu driver is common,

adrian001

Dec 9, 2012
Many times I have to reflash your tablet firmware 4.0 and 4.1.2. And always determined by the mobile network. Maybe you should check your card in another phone?

My simcard was working on the s7-slim with the stock FW. I had an factory reset on it to delete the user data from the guy i bought it, since then the sim doesn't work. I tried it in other phones and works.

I currently have android 4.1.2. What you mean by reflashing 4.0 and 4.1.2?

adrian001

Dec 9, 2012
Have You tried those cards on stock fw?
Tablets internal memory does not wipe while you wiping in CWM. You need to do this manually.

I had the stock 2.2 android. It worked until i did an factory reset . After that I flashed asturel cm9 /4.1.2 android with the hope that my sim will work again.

How do I wipe the memory manually?
Thanks for the help

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
My simcard was working on the s7-slim with the stock FW. I had an factory reset on it to delete the user data from the guy i bought it, since then the sim doesn't work. I tried it in other phones and works.

I currently have android 4.1.2. What you mean by reflashing 4.0 and 4.1.2?

enter APN settings for your mobile network

Solidworks

Jan 20, 2012
Goo.im Downloads - Browsing cm10.1 if someone want to play with it
Hello from Russia! Happy New Year. I tested the new assembly СM10.1. Some of the problems. The first - the tablet is reboot and off at random. Speed ​​taps on the screen, and scroll through the menu is low. Not immediately pressed the selected application. Bluetooth does not work. Mobile internet is. Overall, not a bad build, but very wet.

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
Hello from Russia! Happy New Year. I tested the new assembly СM10.1. Some of the problems. The first - the tablet is reboot and off at random. Speed ​​taps on the screen, and scroll through the menu is low. Not immediately pressed the selected application. Bluetooth does not work. Mobile internet is. Overall, not a bad build, but very wet.

I thing JB is not build for such terrible GPU like andreno 200 is so best is to stay on CM9 ..all other 4.2 wistless like swype keyboard ,new gallery ,new clock ,google now you can flash and on CM9 (i flash them all and work good)

tw1st3d83

Dec 22, 2012
on HTC HD2 JB works better than ICS (cm9) and hd2 also have adreno 200 GPU,512RAM and an older version of same CPU like S7...

Escaped_Panda

Jan 4, 2013
Hi all,

Stupid quesion.

I have an Ideos s7 slim. I have been messing around but I do not consider myself a retard but wow i am stumped. I have installed cm-9-20120913-EXPERIMENTAL-s7-asturel. the password for storage has me bent over pulling my leg hair off with teeth. i have tried to re-flash. did all the cache clears and removed ext sd card + sim card. my sim is not locked and the tablet is not sim locked. there is no password that i can think of. Any help will be much appreciated..... did i use the wrong rom?

FAIL - should have read the first page - did install CM10... insane work on that, very epic rom this. cant wait to see more dev done to it.

Last edited:

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
Hi all,

Stupid quesion.

I have an Ideos s7 slim. I have been messing around but I do not consider myself a retard but wow i am stumped. I have installed cm-9-20120913-EXPERIMENTAL-s7-asturel. the password for storage has me bent over pulling my leg hair off with teeth. i have tried to re-flash. did all the cache clears and removed ext sd card + sim card. my sim is not locked and the tablet is not sim locked. there is no password that i can think of. Any help will be much appreciated..... did i use the wrong rom?

FAIL - should have read the first page - did install CM10... insane work on that, very epic rom this. cant wait to see more dev done to it.

Search the forum..some have same problem but can remeber how they fix it..i thing its that you have other version of s7 slim

tlmax

Sep 5, 2012
Hi,
In my tablet how to wipe Internal Tablet Storage? It only shows 122mb.. but before I have 2.2GB.. This is a huge problem to me.. so please help someone for this problem..

jhaylogs

Nov 25, 2011
hello guys. just installed cm-10-20121203-EXPERIMENTAL-s7-asturel on my s7 slim., anyone who has a good combination for browser and flash player version that works okay on that linaro version?