[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

Timeline

Jan 6, 2012
hello guys. just installed cm-10-20121203-EXPERIMENTAL-s7-asturel on my s7 slim., anyone who has a good combination for browser and flash player version that works okay on that linaro version?

Try Boat Browser https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boatbrowser.free&hl=en
And Flash Player version 11.1.115.12 or latest version, take it from here Archived Flash Player versions
I used for asturel rom cm10 and paranoid, it should be work.
Does any new version rom with Wifi Thetering enabled? Cause every version asturel rom i was try can't using it.
Happy New Year to every user in this Thread Forum, May God Bless us. Cheers..

miggybytes

Jan 9, 2013
Good day. I have a Huawei S7 Slim 201w cdma. Just last week i successfully flashed CM9.. then after a day i flashed it again with CM10.. i was so happy, to be able to use the tablet in jelly bean ported rom. But, after i install third party app to change the lcd density, the tablet cannot boot. I restore it using bestbuy firmware, memory card method. I successfully installed stock froyo rom. then i install the same cwm recovery.. boot to recovery, but when i try to restore my nandroid back up. i got an error status 7.. try to flash the newer cwm but it cannot boot to that recovery, whenever i try to flash cm9 or cm10 or even restore my nandroid backup i keep on getting the same error. i almost read and apply different tutorial from different forum. but still, im stuck on froyo.

Need help guys. :(

onetz12

Jan 16, 2013
Ok..i thing i fix it just using old stable CM9 from semptember and just copy library files that are for HW from new build to system directory ..Hw works now and tablet is not freezing.

which files...? & how to do that..??

adrian001

Dec 9, 2012
enter APN settings for your mobile network

Thanx for the help. When i get in apn, i have allready 2 options from vodafone. vodafone live and another one.
in the status bar i see -91 . i think is the mobile signal. if i try to "search for networks" ..doesnt show me another network.

if i try to call any no..says : "no network available".
do you think is a software problem or hardware?
thx again

onetz12

Jan 16, 2013
think hv found what makes nice lattest cm9 frezzing after sleep... it's sim card...
if no sim card my slim never freezz...