[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

tlmax

Sep 5, 2012
hey guys.. i'm new.. please give me a link to download this... not for s7 but for s7 slim.. please..
i'm in a hurry to test it

Last edited:

tlmax

Sep 5, 2012
Hi,
I have been working in a few days to get cm9 work on our tablet, my english is very poor so I just wrote down what /not/works
I dont know that is there any difference between s7 slim devices (I own an hungarian device)

I will not continue publishing the rom, due to the low interests and I also get lot of offences and I did not want those.
http://www.asturel.hu/cm9_s7/

WORKING:
  • Mobile data
  • WiFi
  • HW acceleration
  • Sensors (light, accelerometer, magnet, temp)
  • Audio
  • ADB/SD functions
  • recovery (probably all functions)
  • CIFS/SMB/NFS mount
  • Network usage stats
  • Battery usage stats

NOT! Working:
  • BT (probably, too lazy to cary about it)
  • HDMI (I dont have hdmi capable device, neither cable, so..) -- MAY WORK
  • Camera (probably never will)
  • Wifi signal indicator (dont know why, always shows 0/5) -- FIXED
  • Tethering (might have chance to work)
  • Phone functions (?, call can started, but since mic doesnt works..) -- FIXED

DONT FORGET TO WIPE ! NO WIPE NO SHINE !

USE AT OWN RISK, I'm not responsible if you burn your house/face/etc down
THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL ROM, SO DON'T BOTHER CM DEVS WITH THIS!

Latest google apps:Latest Version/Google Apps - CyanogenMod Wiki (install from recovery)
mirror1: http://cmw.22aaf3.com/gapps/gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip
mirror2: Goo.im Downloads - Downloading gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip

P.S.: CPU runs at 998Mhz
any advice/support/etc is welcome

btw.: the system may in hungarian by default, u change it in build.prop or
Menu -> Rendszerbeállítások-> Nyelv és bevitel -> Nyelv
please don't leave us. at least give us your rom. please..our hopes. don't kill them and please help us asturel.. please
please someone post a link for the rom

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
so wierd..cant belive that now dont want 2 share with all of us..why would enuone offend enyone for making a rom???You made a great rom and many people would very happy to use it including me..i flashed every version you posted..why is a link to rom such a problem..i am registrated on XDA forum and never hard anything similar.

You are wrong if you thing its low interest ..i post a link 2 your site on xda forum and it was 400 viewing in few days..in my country this tablet is very common because every telekom provider is giving it for free with montly net subsribction but thank cant heard about the rom in a few days.

Last edited:

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
tlmax said:
please don't leave us. at least give us your rom. please..our hopes. don't kill them and please help us asturel.. please
please someone post a link for the rom

i will post version i have..unfortunaly not latest maybe tonight..my upload is very slow.

alien302

Oct 17, 2011
Hi,
I have been working in a few days to get cm9 work on our tablet, my english is very poor so I just wrote down what /not/works
I dont know that is there any difference between s7 slim devices (I own an hungarian device)

I will not continue publishing the rom, due to the low interests and I also get lot of offences and I did not want those.
http://www.asturel.hu/cm9_s7/

WORKING:
  • Mobile data
  • WiFi
  • HW acceleration
  • Sensors (light, accelerometer, magnet, temp)
  • Audio
  • ADB/SD functions
  • recovery (probably all functions)
  • CIFS/SMB/NFS mount
  • Network usage stats
  • Battery usage stats

NOT! Working:
  • BT (probably, too lazy to cary about it)
  • HDMI (I dont have hdmi capable device, neither cable, so..) -- MAY WORK
  • Camera (probably never will)
  • Wifi signal indicator (dont know why, always shows 0/5) -- FIXED
  • Tethering (might have chance to work)
  • Phone functions (?, call can started, but since mic doesnt works..) -- FIXED

DONT FORGET TO WIPE ! NO WIPE NO SHINE !

USE AT OWN RISK, I'm not responsible if you burn your house/face/etc down
THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL ROM, SO DON'T BOTHER CM DEVS WITH THIS!

Latest google apps:Latest Version/Google Apps - CyanogenMod Wiki (install from recovery)
mirror1: http://cmw.22aaf3.com/gapps/gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip
mirror2: Goo.im Downloads - Downloading gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip

P.S.: CPU runs at 998Mhz
any advice/support/etc is welcome

btw.: the system may in hungarian by default, u change it in build.prop or
Menu -> Rendszerbeállítások-> Nyelv és bevitel -> Nyelv

Hi Asturel

Please don't stop publishing your CM9 rom as you have made great progress , and I look forward to installing your new version every evening . Those people making offences towards you must be jealous
because they can't build a rom themselves.

Please continue

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
This is nice.
Where is the rom?...
I just want to thank you for your work. I hope you will continue to develop and publish your work(dont fell bad for peaple that don't know what alpha mean). I am going to take your kernel source to try some work for my old S7-104. Any way the rom it supose to work on both tablet S7 And S7 slim(slim on S7 ok S7 on slim work with some problems). Only kernel is different.
Thank you!

P.S.
If you need I can provide you some original firmware for both tablet from my archive.

Sent from my Transformer TF101

Last edited:

beenhow

Sep 29, 2011
Hi Asturel

Please don't stop publishing your CM9 rom as you have made great progress , and I look forward to installing your new version every evening . Those people making offences towards you must be jealous
because they can't build a rom themselves.

Please continue

what a bad news! so many people support your work and we all appreciate it. i don't know what kind of people offend you so hard. but our s7 slim fans all wana to say thanks to you.

hope you can keep developing.

thanks anyway!

please go on!!!!!

tlmax

Sep 5, 2012
great job.. please someone upload this rom..

Last edited by a moderator:

PerGert

Aug 30, 2012
Oh man, thats a very sad news :/ I have Dell Streak 5, Nokia N900 and S7 Slim - ever of this devices get a ICS made by community but your port of ICS is the best one i've seen ever - stable, fast and works nearly everything. I don't know what other people said about your work but on this forum everyone is thankful to you :)

I will upload latest version later this day :) But i've only have a older recovery :( Did someone save a receovery from 2012/09/02 and can share it with us?

Last edited:

tlmax

Sep 5, 2012
Oh man, thats a very sad news :/ I have Dell Streak 5, Nokia N900 and S7 Slim - ever of this devices get a ICS made by community but your port of ICS is the best one i've seen ever - stable, fast and works nearly everything. I don't know what other people said about your work but on this forum everyone is thankful to you :)

I will upload latest version later this day :) But i've only have a older recovery :( Did someone save a receovery from 2012/09/02 and can share it with us?
oh god.. thank you very much.. please upload it as soon as possible you. thank you again..