[ROM] Unofficial CyanogenMod 7.2.0 KK Edition

eg_at

Mar 23, 2012
yes,many user had use kkmod room and like it in china include me.whatever,thank your work.

v_tunes

Mar 9, 2012
Hi, KK, i doubt that beta 6's game compatibility isn't good by testing some games, the game is quit without notification within several minutes.

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Hi, KK, i doubt that beta 6's game compatibility isn't good by testing some games, the game is quit without notification within several minutes.

you need to specific about which games that is having issue. As its not all games in the markets is fully compatible with all tablets.

I do believe though that this p76ti cm7 does improve the compatibility of sensor-based game though. Stock rom cant play big sport fishing and TurboFly 3D but this rom can. :)

v_tunes

Mar 9, 2012
Actually yes, your mod rom improve the experience of sensors-based game. But after i test Trial X2 and V.O.V.A 2, they always quit when i try to start.

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Actually yes, your mod rom improve the experience of sensors-based game. But after i test Trial X2 and V.O.V.A 2, they always quit when i try to start.

trail xtreme 2 free version run just fine on my tablet. I cant try NOVA 2 since its not a free app. What you can do is to capture the "adb logcat" log after that you run the program and let me take a look.

v_tunes

Mar 9, 2012
Hi, KK, i got android sdk installed in the ubuntu 12.04 64bit, and made adb tool work. Here is my log file. There is a strange thing, when i use adb tool to record the logs, the game doesn't quit any more, i have done several times.

Attachments

• $logs.txt
    165.9 KB · Views: 910

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Hi, KK, i got android sdk installed in the ubuntu 12.04 64bit, and made adb tool work. Here is my log file. There is a strange thing, when i use adb tool to record the logs, the game doesn't quit any more, i have done several times.

Could just be an coincident. There is a crash in logcat but does not provide any information for me to work on. On another note though, it seem to show that you took a screenshot? Did you make any change to the /sdcard directory like mapping it to external sd?

v_tunes

Mar 9, 2012
Yes, there are some app self create folders, and a error.log & qatestingconfig.txt & videoengine.log, VLog.xml, Update rom package.

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Yes, there are some app self create folders, and a error.log & qatestingconfig.txt & videoengine.log, VLog.xml, Update rom package.

At this point of time, I am not sure what could be wrong with your screenshot. From the logcat, it seem that the system is not able to get /sdcard. The screenshot is working well for me. There might be some configuration that you might be changed in the settings that is causing it. Do a factory reset and see if its still the same. You can backup your data using cwm.