[ROM] Watery Kyros v1.2b Custom Firmware for MID7015

Bane66

Feb 16, 2011
Lots of different ways - I just used Root Explorer (ESexplorer or any will work) to rename, then to delete after reboot & evaluation.
--Larry

Strange, I'm using ESexplorer. I'll have to try Root Explorer. Thanks for responding.

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
v1.1 should be ready by the weekend. I'm locating suitable mods, art, etc. to try to bring it more together. oh, and the live wallpaper stuff is being moved to your sdcard because i don't like the floaty leaves thingy every time i flash this one.

sndplace

Jan 9, 2011
v1.1 should be ready by the weekend. I'm locating suitable mods, art, etc. to try to bring it more together. oh, and the live wallpaper stuff is being moved to your sdcard because i don't like the floaty leaves thingy every time i flash this one.
lol I changed that WP when i got lol ... Live WP use up battery power more right ? Anyway thats why i always take them off... I put one of my pics up as my WP...
Still no OTA update for my phone ... So I'll do a manual one this weekend... I'll have an Android weekend ... rooting my pgone and installing 1.1 lol ...

When you say moved to SD does that mean we won't see it in the WP settings but if we want it we can reinstall it from our SDcard?

booda3000

Feb 22, 2011
@bane
I renamed the 3d gallery last night using root explorer. It worked.
Now i need to find a regular gallery apk.

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
I'm putting the stock gallery back in 1.1

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

LarryS

Feb 19, 2011
Loaded Watery 1.0c to another 7015 yesterday. Seems like it installed differently than when I initially put 1.0c on this Kyros a week ago. I had to reinstall several apps last week, but did not have to on the other Kyros yesterday . Had you made some minor internal changes w/o changing the build id?
Still a super effort and am looking forward to v1.1!
--Larry

Sent from my Kyros 7015 Android tablet using the forum app powered by Tapatalk.

LarryS

Feb 19, 2011
I liked the stock gallery, thanks! Temporarily using QuickPic from the Market, meanwhile.
--Larry

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
Nope. Any minor fixes/changes will get a letter after the version number. I don't like the idea of multiple versions of the same file. Did you remember to wipe data/cache (you should do this when flashing any rom unless told not to)?

bullitt6996

Aug 24, 2010
Outstanding work LN, thanks for this and your help with rooting my stubborn Coby. Can we expect any more updates on this in the near future?

LarryS

Feb 19, 2011
Thanks, l_n, I thought it could be something like that. --Larry

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
*points up*
Should have something ready this weekend.