Sams Club $234.86 today!

Nimble1

Sep 25, 2011
So, I was ready to buy today at $289 but when I got to Sams the price was $234! Of course I bought it. Now to learn how to use it.Never having used a tablet, it seems fast enough to me.
More to follow.
Tom

walrus

Dec 16, 2010
Those people who have never had a tablet are the ones who I think the vtab is aimed at, IMO.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Tom, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet.

SEMIJim

Aug 20, 2011
Costco usually includes a little something extra. Did you notice if they included a screen saver or SD card or anything extra?
I doubt it, Spider. There were no extras when the price was at $280.

We originally paid the $280, and were happy at that. My wife went back to Costco with our receipts and got the difference refunded, yesterday. Now we're even happier :).

Jim

ktackel

Aug 31, 2011
I got mine yesterday at Costco, 90 day return policy and an extra year of warranty included on all electronics for no extra charge.

SEMIJim

Aug 20, 2011
That's the kind of place you want to do business with.:cool:
Indeed! I had my doubts, when SWMBO wanted to join, but I have to say Costco has been a terrific store to work with.

It's my understanding that every store has a 30-day price drop/price guarantee policy, but I've been unable to find an official statement to that effect. Mine was actually 34 days old, and they honoured it anyway.

Jim