Screen Protectors

EHokie

Nov 4, 2011
Having bought the Vizio branded bundle from Sam's Club when I bought my VTAB, I've been using that screen protector and have gone back to Sam's to play with the display and thought... "This screen has a great resolution I never get to experience."

Anyone have any ideas for a screen protector that isn't SO matte it ruins the brilliant screen?

Ken401

Nov 19, 2011
I bought the Griffin protector for the VTAB at Walmart. The protector does not seem to lower the contrast much to me and went on fairly easily. They cost about $17.

If you need a spare charger, they had them marked down to $15 from $20 at my local store (St. Louis, MO). Might be good to have a backup someday.

rprr

Oct 7, 2011
After about a month, I removed my Posrus screen protector and now the screen looks amazing. I think I prefer it with the protector off.

faithalone

Oct 1, 2011
I purchased mine from Stealth Shieldz on Ebay and got two for like $8.00 - I am still on the first one and it is amazing, following their directions in went on perfectly - no bubbles - screen is still clear and after using the tablet for about a day I didnt remember what it was like without one - Highly recommend them :)

samhastie

Feb 17, 2012
@I think it's quite necessary to have a screen protector. I've been using one called Armorsuit from Amazon and it works wonders. I highly recommend you checking out their video on youtube.

dancingstylus

Apr 27, 2012
I recently purchased a screen protector from this company named secondshells and when I did I was able to get an entire package that came with a screen protector, case, and stylus it was a terrific buy. The screen protector allows me to see the screen clearly as if there was no screen protector and it also gives me the assurance that my screen wont get scratched. This was a great purchase and I highly recommend it to anyone looking. I got everything for under $40 its great! :rolleyes:Vizio Vtab 1008 Bundle | Case | Screen Protector | Stylus