Synrgic Dreambook W7

dimisx1

Jan 24, 2011
From where did you buy your device? i bought it from alyexpress and came with the same package i did upgrade with the v20 firmware and works ok i don't know to to distinguise if this is a Synrgic version but it works ok! Until now!

valeur

May 4, 2011
HI kopeland,

My package and kernel version are the same as you.
Only differnece is the buildnumber, that was B01V20-20110409(HD104).
I have upgraded to B02v02-20110429(HD104) without any problem.

kopeland

May 4, 2011
From where did you buy your device? i bought it from alyexpress and came with the same package i did upgrade with the v20 firmware and works ok i don't know to to distinguise if this is a Synrgic version but it works ok! Until now!

won it from Ebay bidding, it looks like it was only open to test, so pretty much new. will try to upgrade today.
why what's wrong with your DB W7 now?

kopeland

May 4, 2011
i thought there's something wrong, because you said, "until now" :)

by the way, i can see a file called SD_V23(SD) from the synrgic. Is this like a build version 23? can i use this to upgrade from V16?

dimisx1

Jan 24, 2011
well what is your hardware version? From synrgic site:SD_V23 (SD) ( Hardwares version HD(104)& HD(105)are not compatible)

kopeland

May 4, 2011
oh no... please help... i am ready to upgrade firmware now. after turning off to that i can go to android recovery menu, i tried to reboot by pressing back+power+home, but it wont go to the recovery menu. i did it for a couple of times, and still cannot go to the recovery menu. And this last time, my W7 doesnt turn-on anymore. it seems stucked. i remove the charger and the charger notification light is still on (red light). Any ideas ??? help :(

dimisx1

Jan 24, 2011
the red light is the reset botton press it !! when you update must not! be pluged at the power! You must pres the back+home and then!!!! power!

Last edited:

kopeland

May 4, 2011
ive been pressing it, its not turning on. :( but the light is still on, even it the charger is not plugged-in.

emmert_m

Mar 30, 2011
Hello my build number is HD 104 and i have installed V23 without any problem.
New build-number is : B02v02-20110429(HD104)

This encouraged me, as well. I installed v23 and it seems to be working okay on mine. The new build number is the same as the above, and interestingly enough, mine is a Dreambook that came in the green box.

kopeland

May 4, 2011
ok, i was right in thinking that if I let the battery drain, everything will go back to normal, and yes it did.

kopeland

May 4, 2011
This encouraged me, as well. I installed v23 and it seems to be working okay on mine. The new build number is the same as the above, and interestingly enough, mine is a Dreambook that came in the green box.

Seems to be ok since the Synrgic update site now says :

Firmware Update:

W7 firmware update download :

Hardwares version HD(104) Update_V23_HD104

Hardwares version HD(105) Update_v21_HD105

By the way, does the GPS worked on your W7s? i tried mine this morning but doesn't seem to work.

Last edited: