Synrgic Dreambook W7

emmert_m

Mar 30, 2011
I haven't tried mine in quite awhile, but as i recall it worked with the sim card installed, but not without...likely for reasons already previously mentioned. I'm gonna try to fiddle with google maps a bit this weekend.

nshjoo

May 9, 2011
if I update the firmware from V20 to v23, if my application is already downloaded will be lost all? what greatness v23 to V20?

kopeland

May 4, 2011
if I update the firmware from V20 to v23, if my application is already downloaded will be lost all? what greatness v23 to V20?

No, they will not get erased, unless you select "wipe data" and wipe cache partition from the Android Recovery Menu.
I read somewhere here that it's about an update to Bluetooth for voice calling, but i am not sure. They do not put notes for their updates.

Dreambook

May 10, 2011
Seems to be ok since the Synrgic update site now says :

Firmware Update:

W7 firmware update download :

Hardwares version HD(104) Update_V23_HD104

Hardwares version HD(105) Update_v21_HD105

By the way, does the GPS worked on your W7s? i tried mine this morning but doesn't seem to work.

W24 104 is out now

Mine GPS works both with and without SIM inserted

kopeland

May 4, 2011
GPS works on mine too now.

i'm downloading.

By the way, when you use the camera as a "camera" and not as a webcam, the output image is a "mirror image" (reversed), is there a way to flip it? or any apps?

maxsim

May 10, 2011
Hello everyone,

I had a HD105. and i just upgraded to V21 HD105.

The radio doesn't seem to work all noise but no reception. Anyway to check whether is the radio module installed. As it sound like there is no earphone plugged in and not able to receive anything.
When radio is on, bluetooth turn on also. Wierd.

Also with 3G Data inserted, the qwerty is working fine.
But with Voice and data inserted, the qwerty is calibrate wrongly. For example, if press "W', "p" appears at times.

Will be testing with a Voice and Data card again to see does it happens again.

Regards
Max Sim

nshjoo

May 9, 2011
I have successfully Update_V23_HD104, but there is a problem, while being in charge, always blame the red light even when full

StarFox

May 11, 2011
Is it possible that someone upload both firmware files to e.g. rapidshare? I'm downloading the files now with 4 kb/sec. It takes a while because I'm from Holland but if someone wants to upload it to a filesharing site, it would be really appreciated :)

Hardwares version HD(104) Update_V23_HD104

JMARSH

Apr 7, 2011
Hello

...I'm downloading the files now with 4 kb/sec...

So fast?? Here in Spain, it download to an average of 1Kb / s .... has been downloading for a whole day .... and thanks to JDownloader, because if not continually stops ....
Here, link to megaupload: v24 for HD104
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

By the way Does anybody work well on the radio? I only take a few stations with very bad noise ... and when it connects also connects the Bluetooth (great, two for the price of one)

Regards ... and sorry for my english

valeur

May 4, 2011
HI,

Thanks for the upload and I have the same problem with the radio, much noise, no signal and it activate bluetooth

kopeland

May 4, 2011
I upgraded to v24 successfully.

By the way, my home page doesnt rotate and just stays on landscape mode. Does your w7's home scrreen rotate?

- Sent from my imx51_bbg using Android Tablet Forum