the Display/Video/Media thread

mazook98

Dec 12, 2010
justin tv does not support mobile devices
......Sure, neither does Hulu, and sites to watch movies for the iphone don't work either..LOL....I watch justinTV to watch football all the time (I use Xscope browser, the best IMO, but others may work too, just go to settings in the browser and run "as computer")...Easy Peasy.

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
had you tried under sky fire you will see that you can in fact watch streams from justin.tv

I am doing it right now

Sent from my MB200 using Android Tablet Forum App

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
All I have to do is under sky fire go to the stream address and it works...

Sent from my MB200 using Android Tablet Forum App

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
atdhe.net is great, I used the links from house, the office, and south park since those are justin.tv streams.

the site also has sports and what not. It is my primary source for football. Just bookmark the links in skyfire to make it easier on yourself

dvdrms

Nov 27, 2010
atdhe.net is great, I used the links from house, the office, and south park since those are justin.tv streams.

the site also has sports and what not. It is my primary source for football. Just bookmark the links in skyfire to make it easier on yourself

when i try to use it it said i need flash 9 or later. so what do you do to get it going?

KitN

Dec 1, 2010
Thanks for the link to the video. Sadly, the S7 still can't utilize the front facing camera for video calls. Grrr! :(

Marcdroid

Dec 21, 2010
Having some basic understanding that Flash 10 is needed, does this become a hardware issue or will the S7 ever be able to play JustinTV??/

Thanks

slamd96ex

Dec 23, 2010
Hi I recently purchased an Ideos S7 Tablet, mainly to keep my 4 year old occupied, but also to play around with as well. Whenever I add videos to it, under videos it just shows the name of the movie....but if you go into Gallery, it shows Thumbnails, but they are just usually the 1st random screenshot of the film. How do I change these to show the title of the movie or a DVD case or something. Its kinda important because my 4yr old cant read, and looks at the pictures to pick a movie. Thanks.

BTW, I own a mac so any programs necessary would need to be mac compatible if possible.

Marcdroid

Dec 21, 2010
I am very new to Android and have my first tablet, the S7.

my question , for the default launcher my home window is the default one with the weather , gallery Icons.

how do I modify this window, ie like you did.

Im curious to see how different S7 user have setup their home screen. As for me i went with a minimalist, functional layout. Ive got my power widgets, weather, news, favorite bookmarks, apps in an organized layout. No wallpaper BTW.

View attachment 403

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
There are replacement apps called launchers that are an easy way to start. Try LauncherPro from the Market as a start.