10.2" Flytouch infotmic x220 problem

Arkanzil

Jan 10, 2011
Hi all, I need help for my new APAD, 10.2 "x220 infotmic Flytouch II with camera gps hdmi : Model Number: deb.
firmware version: 2.1-Update1.
kernel version: 2.6.32.9 hzhao @ emma # 1.
Build Number: deb-r2.1.1170
certified wowPAD
The problem is that the microphone does not work when run voice seach google, or skype, only the manufacturer's software works, sound recorder and video recorder, not understand what happens, if anyone knows how to fix it, thanks.

This is a video link that explains the problems

Last edited by a moderator:

richland007

Jan 11, 2011
Same exact thing here we are on the same page and equipment how do we solve this and the camera stopped too i dont know why?? all i see is red and green areas no image
let me know if you know anything
Denis

Arkanzil

Jan 10, 2011
I have no such problem on my tablet, the camera works fine, sorry I can not help you. I think we have to wait for updates from the manufacturer, to repair these problems

Arkanzil

Jan 10, 2011
Problem solved by installing updated kernel version: 2.6.32.9 jaws-bld @ emma2 # 1.
Build Number: deb-r2.1.1561.
Skype and voice form, function correctly, installing from market.
A Salute to all.

richland007

Jan 11, 2011
where do i find the update.zip file for that build?? let me know if you have a download website for that also when you update does the kernel get updated as well or do you have to do a different procedure for that?? i am just now getting to know the android world so any help will be appreciated
thank you
Denis

ace811

Jan 17, 2011
Hi Arkanzil,

Where and how to get the updated kernel version: 2.6.32.9 jaws-bld @ emma2 # 1.
Build Number: deb-r2.1.1561.

Thanks,

Arkanzil

Jan 10, 2011
hi all, I do not know where you can get, I've updated my tablet from the system update option that exists in my tablet, I run the option checks for new updates and if so, install it, it's that simple.

richland007

Jan 11, 2011
File download link is here:
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: deb-r2.1.1568_update_zip__1_.zip

put it on the SD card rename the zip file as update.zip before putting it in make sure SD card is FAT32 formatted (most of them are)
After putting the SD card in shut down the tablet. While holding down the Volume - button and Home button power up the tablet by pressing Power hold on to the two above buttons until the setting screen comes up. by pressing Volume up or down select the clearing of cashes and user data than apply update from the SD card u confirm your selection by pressing Menu
VERY IMPORTANT: before you do any from the above while your tablet is still on the old build go to Settings->About Device->Registration Code at the end of that screen and write down that number cause you will definitely need to re register your tablet after its re installed.
Some tablets wont reboot if you don't remove the SD card with the update software from the slot after update is installed in that case remove the SD card and power Off and On

I can confirm that all issues are now resolved and it works like a charm however i messed mine up cause i jammed the SD card in way to deep so now is stuck. So be careful with that after all they are Chinese built and they have lots of unaligned parts

Updateing the Flytouch wowpad to 2.1.1568 build
Good luck
Denis

Alan Gustavo

Jan 18, 2011
File download link is here:
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: deb-r2.1.1568_update_zip__1_.zip

put it on the SD card rename the zip file as update.zip before putting it in make sure SD card is FAT32 formatted (most of them are)
After putting the SD card in shut down the tablet. While holding down the Volume - button and Home button power up the tablet by pressing Power hold on to the two above buttons until the setting screen comes up. by pressing Volume up or down select the clearing of cashes and user data than apply update from the SD card u confirm your selection by pressing Menu
VERY IMPORTANT: before you do any from the above while your tablet is still on the old build go to Settings->About Device->Registration Code at the end of that screen and write down that number cause you will definitely need to re register your tablet after its re installed.
Some tablets wont reboot if you don't remove the SD card with the update software from the slot after update is installed in that case remove the SD card and power Off and On

I can confirm that all issues are now resolved and it works like a charm however i messed mine up cause i jammed the SD card in way to deep so now is stuck. So be careful with that after all they are Chinese built and they have lots of unaligned parts

Updateing the Flytouch wowpad to 2.1.1568 build
Good luck
Denis

That´s my problem... I update my WOWPAD FT2, but i lost my registration code.
Now i cant use Android Market. Can you help me?
Thanks
Alan

vetal2530

Jan 30, 2011
Hi all! Have a problem my Flytouch 2 doesn`t boot. It shows infotmic logo all the time and I can`t get into menu by pressing Home + Power or Volume - Home Power. Can anyone help me?

cruxader

Oct 15, 2010
That´s my problem... I update my WOWPAD FT2, but i lost my registration code.
Now i cant use Android Market. Can you help me?
Thanks
Alan

2 different problems.
Losing your registration code is bad. Learn to leave with it though you can avoid the annoying pop-up by renaming wowupdate.apk. But no more OTA update from China though. Not serious.

Market failure is different problem.
I heard solution is to uninstall market.
It will re-install itself upon next boot.
Clearing its data cache might help also.