A Honeycomb thread (lets move all conversations we are having here)

gadgetrants

Staff member
Sep 22, 2010
Sorry guys, I saw the news on Engadget and nearly wet my pants...posted a link on the general Nook forum without checking here first. :( It's pretty exciting.

-Matt

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
:cool:I met some tourists today from Italy and they went crazy when they saw all the apps in my nook....they knew everything about the nook and the rooting and the xda.developers and they hope is going to sell there soon. The huawei got bad reviews so it doesn't sell a lot as I could see from the forums over there.The galaxy tablet is the best seller.And if the nook would be on the Italian market,it would beat it.Very proud of my nook!
Gloria

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
i amwriting this from the default browser on my nook running honeycomb! Boo yah

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011

No, this must be a joke? Vic, how is it, was it difficult to get running? did you just follow the XDA thread to do it? So many questions.

gadgetrants

Staff member
Sep 22, 2010
VIC! How did I just discover this? Definitely have to try it tonight. :)

Any chance you can start a new thread with some juicy screenshots?

-Matt

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
It wasn't really difficult to get running at all. My problem is that I only have 1 8gb card, so I had to format all my stuff off it before I could install it (of course I backed it all up on my pc first)...i imaged the drive...no hiccups there. Put it in the NC and fired it up...

Now of course, I couldn't get the market on there (cause I don't know crap about ADB, and it took me over an hour just to get it installed properly on my machine late last night)

Here is the sad part....I erased it!

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
It LOOKS as simple as when I auto-nootered.. Is it that easy? What are the risks?

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
Is the Market working in image 02 or does it need to be pushed through adb?