Advice on Media/Gaming Tablet

daspendy

Mar 16, 2014
Hello,

I am looking at getting a new tablet as I will be doing a lot of travelling this summer and I want something to use for the plane rides and car journeys etc... I will also be using it for a couple of games too so I need a good CPU & GPU in the device.
My pricepoint is around 250€/350$. I am looking at 10" tablets if possible.

I was looking at Ramos I10 and I am just wondering when it is going to be released? or has it been already? Its on AliExpress: http://www.***************/item/201...era/1689555324.html?tracelog=back_to_detail_a but I am not sure if its real or not?

Does anyone have any other suggestions that would suit my needs? If possible not too cheap feeling something that's sturdy and has good specs.

I live in Ireland.

Thanks,

Daspendy

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi Daspendy, the Ramos I10 not released now ! And according to your budget and requires, i recommend the PIPO W1 Tablet(original Windows 8.1 OS) and Cube U100GT iWork10 Tablet PC , they all equip with Intel quad core CPU and Intel GPU, all have excellent cost performance .you can have a look , thanks .

edap

Dec 12, 2012
I would recommend either the ASUS MeMO Pad 10 or the Toshiba xcite Pure, which is a little more costly, if they're available in Ireland. Both are powered by an NVIDIA Tetra 3, quad-core CPU.

BTW Happy Saint Paddy's Day!

benroveno

Mar 28, 2014
Be careful when looking for tablet dude. you should always ask through the forum or the users of the tablet you're looking for. I know that you want a 9-inch tablet, but 8.3-inch doesn't matter right?. I'm talking about LG G Pad 8.3, according to many of its users, this tablet is actually really great. It has fast processor (Snapdragon 600), great GPU (Adreno 320 GPU), full HD screen (1920x1200 pixels), premium design (with aluminum back cover), cool design with (4:3 aspect ratio if i'm not mistaken), great features (way better than iPad mini features), great camera and many more. This tablet only costs $300 but you'll get so many goodies with that price tag. Totally worth it!!