Android Market Fix for TCC8902 Tablets

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Even though I don't have one, I just wanted to share this information.

I know the newer firmwares are shipping with working Market now. So you want to try to get the factory shipping firmware. That is if your tablet's firmware was factory updated within the last week.

Beyond that, I recommend you guys try the market fix described here:
http://augendev.wikispaces.com/Market+Fix

vanwinklec

Aug 10, 2010
Hey just thought i would let people know that i tried this with the "OPad A1/HSG X5A" and couldn't get it working.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Hey just thought i would let people know that i tried this with the "OPad A1/HSG X5A" and couldn't get it working.
Well you might want to make sure you have 0803 ROM on that before you did this then

Latest updates are all shipping with Android Market.

wmwinn

Aug 22, 2010
If you are having the "Starting Download..." problem using Market (mine worked fresh from factory, but then this happened)

I followed these instructions with success to replace AndroidID with another one created using the SDK. Market app is back to working again!
Fix Market For Slates - Wiki

Charlycop

Sep 5, 2010
Hello,

Do you think that I can order on this website ?
Tablet MID Google Android WIFI 7" Apad Hiapad Rockchip Irobot

Braddock

Sep 19, 2010
Thank you very kindly for this fix. Using SDK to create a new Android ID worked flawlessly.

No longer is the Android market hanging at "starting download."

heffesto

Sep 24, 2010
i have a question about it

my tablet runs android 2.1. the guide teachs to fix an android 1.6.

do I have to change something to get an androidID right or it do not matters?

goldshirt9

Nov 4, 2010
a little confused .
the link refers to await augens update.
so do we await the permanent fix or just try this solution offered at the moment.

fitwind

Dec 11, 2010
Hi.... my mom bought me a haipad m701 i am trying to fix market with wiki.... and I have a few questiond.... I have everything downloaded except the eclipse... on one of the pics it shows 1.6 and market_fix but when i do mine it is only showing market_fix... when i get to doing the command prompt i am completely lost... I really love my new pad but would like to have more apps... can anyone try and walk me through this fix??? just thought id ask ty.. BeX