<<<<<<<<<Android Tablet Help>>>>>>>>>>

shan4djfun

Sep 4, 2010
hay guys,
I wanna buy a tablet PC,I'm interested in 10" Zenithink ZT-108 one. with 1GHz/1.2GHz or 1.06GHz so far as I have discovered. Although when I'm googling I found that Android doesn't support the 10" screen resolution of 1024x640

7) What is a good size for the Android tablet today?
The most common form factor for the average Android tablet is a 7"-8" TFT LCD display at 800x480. Anything larger than this resolution is not officially supported on the Google Android operating system, and anything smaller is not much larger than your cellphone. There are also difficulties with packing a sufficiently large battery into the device below this size. 7-8" is a good size for a 800x480 screen, but larger devices at the same resolution should pack decent functionality as well. However, the pixel density will be quite low on such a device. Typical Android phones have the same screen resolution on a 3.5" to 4.3" screen.

and a thread saying Zenithink ZT-108's specification is fake. I want to buy this asap. Please tell me more info about this device as I'm new to tablet world.

below are the tablets I went thought,
10"ePad 1GHz CPU

10" 1.2 GHz CPU

10" 1.06GHz CPU

PLZ HELP ME

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
ok so i dont know exactly what your asking because to me it seems like you answered all your questions but sense you want a responce i will give you one. your right android as it currently is, is not made to run perfect on big screens even 7 inches is pushing it. but sense android is so amazing it can still run and look pretty good on bigger screens. when android 3.0 comes out it will have great support for the huge screens. now you want to get the zenitouch but you heard it was fake? what did you hear was fake about it? also those three other ten inch tablets you mentioned have you already owned those and didnt like them or are those ones you are thinking about buying?

shan4djfun

Sep 4, 2010
ok so i dont know exactly what your asking because to me it seems like you answered all your questions but sense you want a responce i will give you one. your right android as it currently is, is not made to run perfect on big screens even 7 inches is pushing it. but sense android is so amazing it can still run and look pretty good on bigger screens. when android 3.0 comes out it will have great support for the huge screens. now you want to get the zenitouch but you heard it was fake? what did you hear was fake about it? also those three other ten inch tablets you mentioned have you already owned those and didnt like them or are those ones you are thinking about buying?

Thanks for your reply bro. But the problem is there are already products with grater screen size running on Android. They all say the resolution of 1024 x 640 and can play 1080p movies. Are those false information? thats my question number one.

The second one is about those tablets with ZT-180 Processor , in the very same forum, in here it was told like this > ZeniThink ZT-180 Specifications Faking, Not ARMv7 A8-Cortex!

I want to buy a fast, reliable with a good screen size and quality long living english inside Android Tablet. What would you recommend? :):):)

shan4djfun

Sep 4, 2010
1) Can I use 3G with huwai E220
2) Can I play 3D games
3) Can I watch 1080p films

:):):)

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
ok your right there are products with big screens running android but there is a difference from a device running android and a device running android perfectly. like i said origonally android is so amazing that it works on bigger screens but when it is made for bigger screens it will be even more amazing for those products. and i dont know what the fastest tablet is out of those three because i like to use the 7 inch tablets they fit better in my hands. some tablets can use 3g modems i dont know if the huwai e220 will work though. the easiest way to find out what 3g modem will work is to find the one you want and then ask the seller which modem they suggest. also some tablets can play 3d games and 1080 movies but there again it depends on the tablet. so my suggestion is narrow your tablet search down to one and then focus on learning as much as you can about that tablet before you purchase it and then if its not everything you want dont get it and find another one.

shan4djfun

Sep 4, 2010
ok your right there are products with big screens running android but there is a difference from a device running android and a device running android perfectly. like i said origonally android is so amazing that it works on bigger screens but when it is made for bigger screens it will be even more amazing for those products. and i dont know what the fastest tablet is out of those three because i like to use the 7 inch tablets they fit better in my hands. some tablets can use 3g modems i dont know if the huwai e220 will work though. the easiest way to find out what 3g modem will work is to find the one you want and then ask the seller which modem they suggest. also some tablets can play 3d games and 1080 movies but there again it depends on the tablet. so my suggestion is narrow your tablet search down to one and then focus on learning as much as you can about that tablet before you purchase it and then if its not everything you want dont get it and find another one.

Thank you for your wise reply. I think you have some experience with these gadgets. But I'm totally lost. Can you recommend me a tablet. 1GHz, 1.2GHz or 1.06GHz. And tell me if you know whether VIA Chip, Tele Chips , Rock chips or Zenithink ZT-108 faster and better. Sorry for troubling with lots of Q's. I'm a very serious noob. And does these tablet provide the OS upgrading facility?

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Thank you for your wise reply. I think you have some experience with these gadgets. But I'm totally lost. Can you recommend me a tablet. 1GHz, 1.2GHz or 1.06GHz. And tell me if you know whether VIA Chip, Tele Chips , Rock chips or Zenithink ZT-108 faster and better. Sorry for troubling with lots of Q's. I'm a very serious noob. And does these tablet provide the OS upgrading facility?

OK well people have good things to say about all those processors and some people dont like them. So the best advice i can give you is find a tablet that has every major thing you want. it may not have everything you want but find one that has the major things you want then find the best price and purchase it. You can also read in the forum about the specific tablet before you buy it and see what others think about it

shan4djfun

Sep 4, 2010
this may sound funny..finally I decided to buy a Asus tablet PC with windows 7n, (how ironic)