Android tablets

ross

Sep 6, 2010
Well i've got a few questions about them;

Im wanting a Android tablet for £150 maybe more maybe less with the following;
Bluetooth
HDMI
Webcam

Im also wondering is there a firefox app out yet? Fully developed?
Ross

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
if you want all of those features you will need to pay a little bit more then 150. and the firefox web browser is not finished but it is in open beta so you can still use it

ross

Sep 6, 2010
How much is a bit more? What are the names of the models and are they released yet

caffeineborg

Staff member
Aug 8, 2010
hi, as a review of some specifications that I started (it is a work in progress) when I began looking for an android tablet, I put this together:

Android Tablet Specs

There is more work to be done but it might be a good start. I got a note yesterday that there was a release of the kernel code for RK2808 and should spur more development.

ross

Sep 6, 2010
hi, as a review of some specifications that I started (it is a work in progress) when I began looking for an android tablet, I put this together:

Android Tablet Specs

There is more work to be done but it might be a good start. I got a note yesterday that there was a release of the kernel code for RK2808 and should spur more development.

So do you think theres a chance i could get all those features i requested for a good price?
Ross

caffeineborg

Staff member
Aug 8, 2010
Right now my answer is no.

For that price, you will get close to the HDMI out. That is given some time and price cuts you will find a 7" tablet that includes HDMI out.

From what I know now, the cameras on the devices in your price range are not webcams. There are new crops of devices coming out (Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 as one example), though all at a price that is higher than you post.

What are you looking to do with this tablet? Did the specs table help? Would a column that had target uses or applications add value to the information?

caffeineborg

Staff member
Aug 8, 2010
Hi Ross,

It looks good and in line with your price range (less than 20% off of your target). Not sure what you are looking to do with this so I may provide any other input. On previous review of this, I can not confirm the camera is a webcam and only that it is a 0.3MP camera. As a tablet for email retrieval and web surfing I have used similar and it should be fine for that. If I run across more information I will put details here.

Last edited:

nainaitun

Dec 17, 2012
I have a china tablet and it had not working.I think its firmware(ROM) is not working!How can I repair this tablet? And then, recovery mod is not presented.My tablet is Bmorn V16.Ice cream sandwish A13 CPU.Please help me this problem. Thank in advance!!