Android Virgin - User manual required

samkat2818

Jan 19, 2011
Hi, I live in Greater Manchester, England. Love Gadgets, but need time, patience and plenty "laymans" instructions. I am very new to tablet computing, and Android computing. So much so I am using my laptop at this very moment. I have bought a Froyo Android 2.2 and would love a user manual I could actually hold. Hence I need to find one I can print off. Does anyone have any ideas please

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
What specific device are you using. Android can be implemented differently, including "overlays" that impact what you see and options.

samkat2818

Jan 19, 2011
What specific device are you using. Android can be implemented differently, including "overlays" that impact what you see and options.

I have Android 2.2 mid fr809....(Froyo 8" A8 Cortex Freescale IMX515 2.2 Google Android Tablet PC) and I'm not getting very far with it. :(

samkat2818

Jan 19, 2011
Thanks for the assistance. I'm sure I will find my way around and know where to come if don't. :cool:

guiverc

May 14, 2011
Thanks pBrauer for link (for an Adroid phone)

Do you have a link for a tablet device?

Basic operation looks the similar, but the settings are very different (I can't even set the date/time, or transfer files to it).
My device is a Dreambook 7", which may not be helpful, but suspect its a generic [2.2] device as its only a sticker on it that says 'Dreambook 7"'

I don't use an adroid, iphone or the like - so its new to me.

It contains wireless & ethernet (ethernet via dongle) but I can't connect using either, where I know my connections are valid (netbook will use both)

Any assistance on tablet devices is appreciated.