Another 1.6 upgrade ... I hope

Swiftone913

Dec 10, 2010
I recently bought an apad irobot from hong kong. It, like all no name tablets now , comes with android 1.6. No flash, no YouTube, no app market that's worth anything. Here's the info. Please help if you can.. (note that I am aware of the individuality involved for each chipset and item. Just giving it a shot) maybe "1.9"????

Swiftone913

Dec 10, 2010
I recently bought an apad irobot from hong kong. It, like all no name tablets now , comes with android 1.6. No flash, no YouTube, no app market that's worth anything. Here's the info. Please help if you can.. (note that I am aware of the individuality involved for each chipset and item. Just giving it a shot) maybe "1.9"????

Processor:VIA MW8505
Frequency:533Mhz
Memory RAM:256MB
Flash Memory:2GB (1GB Free)
WiFi: 802.11 b / g
3G Function:Support external 3g USB modem

Card Reader Slot:T-flash card (Support up to 32GB)
Sound effect:In focus Audio*
Built-in

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Please use the Settings and system info for your tablet. Get screen shots and external pictures. That will help others identify if you have a tablet with an updatable firmware. IRobot was a brand word applied to Rockchip, VIA8505 and TCC890x Chipset tablets

ryuk_13

Jul 2, 2011
i have apad android 1.6 i want to upgrade to 2.2..is it impossible? i cant install flash player in 1.6 :(