Any recommendations: 10" Android 2.2 Tablet???

kingokocim

Mar 19, 2011
I'm looking for a lager tablet (10 inches) that runs Android 2.2. I'd love to get the Xoom, but I can't afford it right now.

Can someone recommend a good 10" Android 2.2 Tablet that is reasonably priced? I realized a larger tablet would be more convenient for me to check email, web browse, and some game play than my laptop, and also much more realistic than my HTC EVO 4G Phone. I love the Android Market, so that is a must.

sanseven

Mar 14, 2011
do you want a brand one or an unbrand one? if unbrand one, there will be a lot for you choosing in various online store of platform

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
sanseven was a Chinese vendor replying to your post with a falsified location.

Brands do not necessarily equate to quality, but unbranded products usually equate to poor quality.

kingokocim

Mar 19, 2011
You've been helpful, and I've been researching these tablets. The Viewsonic GTablet is very appealing to me. I came across something about the elocity A10, but I can't tell if it's reseased or where to get it. Do you have any information on this tablet and would you recommend it? What seems to be very appealing to me is that it should be upgradeable to Honeycomb in the future, so this Tablet could last me a while. I don't know the cost, but I would imagine that it will be less expensive than the Xoom, and there might be some limitations on the Xoom. What are your thoughts? A10 vs. Xoom Cost/Pros/Cons? Availability?

Thank you so much for your feedback.

cndigit

Jan 16, 2011
there is a Chinese Brand called [SIZE=-1]GOME Flytouch[/SIZE]. it made a great 10inch Tablet PC. it has support Android 2.2 system now.